Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Where can I legally buy or at least watch My Little Pony: Rainbow Roadtrip in the USA?

DPBOX

Hello, I've bought all 221 episodes of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic off of Amazon. I also bought My Little Pony: The Movie and My Little Pony: Equestria Girls off of Amazon. I've watched My Little Pony: Rainbow Rocks, My Little Pony: Friendship Games, My Little Pony: Legend of Everfree, and My Little Pony: Best Gift Ever on Netflix. I haven't seen My Little Pony: Rainbow Roadtrip, though. I really, REALLY want to buy it or at least watch it, but only through legal means, and I can not find it ANYWHERE! Both its My Little Pony Wiki page and its Wikipedia page says that it is or it will be on Netflix, but it's not on there for some reason! It's not on Amazon, and I don't think it's on Hulu, either! I can't find a single place to buy or watch it legally!

I do not want to watch this illegally. Even if I decided to, the show will have to have subtitles because I'm hard of hearing and can have difficulty understanding what people say on TV.

So does anyone know of a place where I can buy or at least watch My Little Pony: Rainbow Roadtrip legally with subtitles in the USA?

Don't know, for some reason Hasbro's been really slow on releasing things lately(S9 I believe still hasn't showed up on Netflix for example)

As for Rainbow Roadtrip. I think only a European dvd release is the only thing as far as legal releases go

• Brohoof 1