Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general media Which Disney character are you most like?

Dreambiscuit

This isn’t necessarily about your favorite character; it’s about which Disney character you identify with or have a personal resemblance to, physically, mentally or otherwise. There’s such a vast assortment to choose from, the possibilities are fascinating. So which comes closest to being your Disney doppelganger? You can name more than one of you like and they can be animated or live action. Let’s talk!    

• Brohoof 3

Which Disney character are you most like?

*Takes "WHAT’S YOUR DISNEY CHARACTER DNA?" on OhMyDisney.com*

YOU ARE A UNIQUELY WITTY MIX OF PIGLET, MUSHU, ALICE, AND RAFIKI!

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 1

I also took a quiz on ohmydisney, and it said I was Belle, while my girlfriend thought I would be Gaston.

Personally I think I'm more of a Scar.

Edited by SharpWit
  • Brohoof 1

There's so many Disney characters that i have choice paralysis.... uhmm... I guess in mentality I would be like Riley from inside out in the fact that i just try to be nice and put on a face, be there for ppl and endure things, fight my way through life> but inside i'm deeply depressed and i feel like i can't say anything and open up because it would be upsetting and or questionable... 

physically I would say.... I actually have no clue. Maybe like a grown up Violet from the Incredibles combined with Mama Imelda from Coco but not skinny, normal built and way more chin, bigger nose but the bulbousity is right, and denser eyebrow, longer face like imelda.

tumblr_phnnanNkXh1tc5gvpo7_250.png   +    Imelda Rivera | Coco Wiki | Fandom 

Edit: took the disney quiz. Why is not sadness one of the options on the emotions question? didn't we learned anything from the movie?

My result was Rapunzel... sure, why not

Edited by Ittoni
  • Brohoof 1

Probably Tiana from Princess and the Frog cause I have a tendency to overwork myself and I can take social pressures about working your way up in the world very personally (as in doing something productive in life, not climbing the social ladder)

• Brohoof 3

I just took a quiz and it said "You're just like Elsa from Frozen! You often come across as quiet and reserved, but you're a totally different person when people really get to know you."

I think that's true. I'm shy and it takes me awhile to warm up to people sometimes, but I do have a very silly side :derp: 

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
15 hours ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

Which Disney character are you most like?

*Takes "WHAT’S YOUR DISNEY CHARACTER DNA?" on OhMyDisney.com*

Thanks for the link! I didn't know there was a quiz like this out there. So anyway, I took took the questionnaire and my result was:Belle! No surprise there whatsoever! 

It’s pretty easy for me to choose anyway. I’m really Rapunzel and Belle all rolled into one. It’s clear and undeniable.

When I was very young I was a little bratty Tinkerbell; energetic with plenty of mischief. When I got into my early teens I was Ariel; optimistic, free-spirited and a collector of thingamabobs. In my mid to late teen years I was Rapunzel; not merely similar to her, I WAS her (and always will be to a pretty good extent). But when I got into my twenties I became Belle, which is the princess I truly am most like and will always be.

image.png.745f7bf8fd61942b3fd0f8a5fa1e5781.png

YOU’RE BELLE!

You may not always fit in, but your compassionate heart and dreams of adventure will take you far. And yes, that teacup is talking to you.

Edited by Dreambiscuit
  • Brohoof 2

Just took that quiz, and I got “You have the creativity of Aladdin, the kindness of Baymax, the optimism of Olaf, and the resourcefulness of Moana.” 

Yeah, I don’t know. :huh:

• Brohoof 1