Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Dissectibles: New pony figures that show their skeletons and organs!

Toastypk

1 hour ago, Ittoni said:

for me it has some cultural meaning. I love skeletons and how they are just a natural thing that we all have inside. I don't like guts, tho but I'll take it. This particular depiction is neat because the skeletons themselves are really cute. There's other images that i detest because they are too graphic and I think those are in the more fetishi side, like those pokemon diagrams or sponge bob... :eww:, but these are cartoony enough.

It just don't make sense to me to cut up cute ponies

• Brohoof 1

This is...a random idea. However, it is pretty cool. I won’t be buying any of these figures though.

I just can’t help but be reminded of that time in Bleach when Mayuri, Renji, and Urahara fought Szayelapporo especially with all those miniature organs and bodies.

• Brohoof 1

17 hours ago, Cwanky said:

I just can’t help but be reminded of that time in Bleach when Mayuri, Renji, and Urahara fought Szayelapporo especially with all those miniature organs and bodies.

Yea, and that was nasty! I don't like how MLP gets figures that are cut up like this!

• Brohoof 1

14 minutes ago, Jesse Terrence said:

It totally does to me!

What better way to understand pony anatomy than to cut open a cute pony?:love:

Unless this is some scull themed thing like Halloween or those monster high toys, the only thing I could see these toys be used for is to be collected by the people that made Cupcakes (some specific fetish)

19 minutes ago, Splashee® said:

Unless this is some scull themed thing like Halloween or those monster high toys, the only thing I could see these toys be used for is to be collected by the people that made Cupcakes (some specific fetish)

Hey, I don't have a gore fetish xD

• Brohoof 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

So did a lot of you guys end up getting these when they were released? I think they're...... creepy :sealed: Because of that I don't see myself getting one of those, like ever ^_^ There's more, non-creepy MLP merch that I would rather get to fill my room with after all :yay: 

• 7 months later...

The first line of Dissectibles sold well, so more of them are on the way! :mlp_icwudt:

https://www.equestriadaily.com/2021/05/new-line-of-hidden-dissectables-series.html

This proves that the people who hate these toys because they're weird and gross don't get the idea. People like these toys because they're weird and gross, as well as a fun little slap in the face to the whole "everything MLP-related has to be cute" standard. :fluttershy:

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 2021-06-12 at 4:10 PM, TomDaBombMLP said:

Here’s a list just published of the new ones coming out. I’m really loving these things! :D Always nice to see unicorn Twilight and a Rainbow Rainbow Dash! :dash:

image.png.bf2519804ebadadc250462c28c27da3b.png

Bruh, this is crazy, but my case order just arrived. You won’t guess which one of those was in the first box I’ve opened :oh_golly:. Anyway, that was a pretty good case. Only one I didn’t get to have the whole collection were Sweetie + Scootie the most Cutie :fluttershy: