Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

animation Infinity Train Discussion

Cagey

I've seen the first two season and I love it! Def. trying to rewatch it some time soon, maybe after I check out season, which apparently exists. 

Really love what they did in season 2 to continue the story. Lake is my fav :kirin:

• Brohoof 2

damn. I go to my YouTube homepage and first video in recommended is a huge fucking spoiler D:

I haven't even watched an Infinity Train vid on YouTube in like 5 months and bam. Here we are

The same day I found out there's a season 3:the same day season 3 is spoiled

cuz of course that's what happens!

Edited by Miss

I've watched the first two books and the pilot of book 3 and Infinity Train honestly is a really amazing show. I like not only the enigmatic concept of the train, but also how they write each episode of each "book" (essentially, season) to develop the main characters of that season that are themselves going through the train. Unfortunately I haven't been able to find any more episodes aside from the pilot, though I really don't want to succumb to just having it spoiled for myself.

• 3 weeks later...

Saw the season 3 finale today! And wow did that get 

Spoiler

dark. I was aghast when simon went psycho like that and when the dog thing fucked him up. And also when Tuba gets killed and Simon is a dick about it and when Grace was stuck in that trance. 

This season was pretty great. Like honestly this show just adds and adds and it's great. 

So far season 2 is my fav. Followed by season 1 then 2. I kinda found Hazel and Tuba to be somewhat not that interesting  (tho I understand their purpose) so that's why it's below the other seasons as I found none of the characters in previous season to be uninteresting. This season, besides Grace, didn't have as great of a cast as previous installments overall. Still loved it tho. 

Spoiler

especially cuz the ending is very satisfying. Seeing them all wrapped up with big numbers and watching them slowly decrease throughout the season was great. 

Also, I forgot about the spoiler I posted about before! 

Edited by Miss

• 5 months later...
  • 8 months later...