Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How old were you when you joined MLPF?

Octavia Heartstrings

I was 22 back in May 2013 Right between Twilight becoming an Alicorn and the introduction of the Tree of Harmony in Season 4

34 minutes ago, Vefka said:

I remember I started watching it when the first EG came out, so about 7 years ago. I was 9 or 10:sealed:

That would be around June 2013 so close to me

• Brohoof 1

Let's see, when I joined these forums back in September of 2017, I was 16 years old, although I would have turned 17 the next month. Now I'm 19 years old and I'll be turning 20 in a few months here :muffins:

I joined this fandom in May of 2017 so I would have been 16 when I first got into MLP :love:

• Brohoof 3

18 minutes ago, King of Canterlot said:

Let's see, when I joined these forums back in September of 2017, I was 16 years old, although I would have turned 17 the next month. Now I'm 19 years old and I'll be turning 20 in a few months here :muffins:

I joined this fandom in May of 2017 so I would have been 16 when I first got into MLP :love:

That's right, I did noticed you a lot in the Forum Games section in late 2017/early 2018 as I was doing my weekend sign spinning job.

I hope this isn't it controversial. I joined such a long time ago and decided to come back for old time sake. I was about 12 when I made this account and I'm now 17, which is sort of crazy when I think about it. I'm glad there is some people even here.

• Brohoof 1