Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Yay, I drew a pony! :D

Future Allie Way

The shape seems fine, but the cutie mark could use more definition and the mane looks a little off. Also, the eye color doesn't stand out enough against the black pupil. /constructive criticism

It's great for a first shot!

You know what? I think this is great, and it's your first time so,you will improve with practice and i know you will get better!

It's looking good so far and im sure there are many great things to come from you, so good luck and great job sofar !

:P

The shape seems fine, but the cutie mark could use more definition and the mane looks a little off. Also, the eye color doesn't stand out enough against the black pupil. /constructive criticism

It's great for a first shot!

Yeah, I thought the same thing

You know what? I think this is great, and it's your first time so,you will improve with practice and i know you will get better!

It's looking good so far and im sure there are many great things to come from you, so good luck and great job sofar !

:P

Thank you :wub:

It's as they say, "Practice makes perfect". Good job on your first drawing, though.

"I really like its mane" - sweetybelle

I think its very good for a first!

Awwe thank you :3

Not bad, not bad at all. I guess you used software like paint paint.net or even something from cs5? anyways, it looks awesome and I'll like it :3

Thank you :D Yeah, I was thinking about using Adobe Illustrator but I used GIMP instead (I don't know why. Illustrator is way better!)

good job, and remember... nomater how good you do know.... you will still get better with time ;)

as an artist.... just let me say you have great potential

Thanks :) I'll practice my pony-drawing by drawing daily :)

Better than my first time :D.

Critique:

Perhaps try higher resolution/anti-aliasing?

Hair seems a little off (Goes a little farther than forehead).

GIMP is fine (I prefer it), but use Photoshop if you have access. Powerful tool if you know how to use.

• 8 years later...