Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general Bathing implements

Dreambiscuit

When you perform your ablutions, what kinds of implements do you use? Do you use soap, body wash, bubble bath? What about shampoo or conditioner? Do you use a washcloth, sponge or brush? How about bath beads or bath salts for those luxurious moments? Got a rubber ducky?

I use glycerin based soap and my hands. for my hair I use either shampoo or baking soda with apple vinegar. Oh and when I wash with shampoo I apply a bit of one of those oils for the hair. And that's it. I don't have a bathtub so just the shower.

I shower only when it comes to bathing. 

• Redken shampoo & conditioner 
  • Loofah bath sponge
  • Whatever body wash I think smells nice (current one is a vanilla rose scent)
  • I also shave every time I shower (legs, underarms, ya know what else for a female)

I used to have this whole lengthy shower procedure. I'd use head and shoulders, a particular hotel conditioning shampoo I liked that I'd add 3 drops of tea tree oil to, then if I wanted to smell really nice I'd use another hotel shampoo that smelled like those orange suckers from the bank, and finish off with rubbing in a lotion that had aloe vera in it. I have dandruff and this managed it for me.

Now I've been working through my other hotel soaps and use whatever my girlfriend has. Never been too particular about the bar of soap as long as it smells ok and doesn't retain too much water.

• Brohoof 1

I use My hands and Irish spring for my body.

And once a week I rub coconut oil in my hair, let it sit for an hour, then wash it out with shampoo.  Which I use a kids shampoo lol.  Suave Strawberry Blast. 

I use Irish Spring original body wash, Head & Shoulders classic shampoo, and a somewhat coarse washcloth. I've also wanted to try exfoliating since it might solve or at least help with a few small skin issues I have, but I can't really justify spending that much money on a minor problem right now.

• Brohoof 1

I use Shampoo for my hair of course, I tend to mix it up and use a different shampoo brand and scent every now and then. I use body wash on the rest of me, my favorite kind is this one from Softsoap I think is the brand...? But it's pink and smells like roses and I love smelling like a rosebud!  :kirin:  I also shave every time I shower....you know, legs, armpits.....other places. :sealed: I just use my hands to lather up with soap even though I have one of those bath scrubbie things (I don't really use it much). That's pretty much it.