Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Anyone else like the comics more

CoryBaxter420

But anyways I like the comics more because I lke the art and the stories. Any changes to the characters I take with a grain of salt. I don't give a flying fuck that Discord was made his crazy ex's bitch in his changed backstory.

I probably avoided the comics on purpose, because I have seen what non-standard sources can do to a brand.

If it turned out the comic made something better, it would have been difficult to get others to see it, when the TV-show was most popular

8 minutes ago, Splashee® said:

I probably avoided the comics on purpose, because I have seen what non-standard sources can do to a brand.

If it turned out the comic made something better, it would have been difficult to get others to see it, when the TV-show was most popular

after Last Problem I just wanted more MLP so I watched Rainbow Roadtrip and skipped Equestria Girls because the whole idea is just stupid and then here I am reading the comcis.

• Brohoof 1

Yeah, I do like the comics more. The FiM comic series is actually the main reason why I started comic book collecting, and I have not regretted that decision. It's made me seek out more interests in other franchises (Sonic, TMNT IDW, Usagi Yojimbo) and it has also got me into a few indie comics as well. 

1 minute ago, TransitPony said:

Yeah, I do like the comics more. The FiM comic series is actually the main reason why I started comic book collecting, and I have not regretted that decision. It's made me seek out more interests in other franchises (Sonic, TMNT IDW, Usagi Yojimbo) and it has also got me into a few indie comics as well. 

nice

I love the comics a whole lot more because of the stories. 5 of the Mane 6 go on an epic adventure of epic proportions to the moon to rescue Rarity only to see that she's been corrupted by not your average everyday darkness, but advanced darkness.