Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What do you like on your burger?

Fluttershutter

I like a variety of things but first what I don't like: lettuce, tomato, pickles, mayonnaise. :yeahno:

Most of the time I just have ketchup, grilled onions, and american or cheddar cheese. Sometimes I use barbecue or steak sauce instead. Sometimes I like a fried egg on it. Sometimes bacon. And a mushroom and swiss burger is delicious. ^_^

• Brohoof 3

I have only ate 'normal burgers' so far, but I'm very open to taste any kinds of burger, may it be organic or too large for my stomach to digest.

I really prefer chicken burger with some vegetables with mayonnaise, like the one from Burger King.

This thread made me want to go hit McDonald's that's right around the corner from the train station. 

Two extra big Big Tasty with extra fries..:wub:

As for what I like on my hamburgers, I love bacon, double layer of cheese, BBQ sauce, lettuce, onion, cucumber, tomato and crisp-fried bread. :-P

Oh here we go! I got way more crazy with my burgers than I do my hot dogs!

Well if I’m just having your typical burger, I like:

Cheese, bacon, lettuce, extra pickles, onions (raw or caramelized), mayo, mustard, and ketchup. Sometimes A1 sauce instead.

But I also like weirder burgers. Like ones with a fried egg on it. Or the Red Robin Banzai Burger (no tomatoes, plz). It has a teriyaki patty and grilled pineapple! Their Whisky River BBQ burger is amazing too!

• Brohoof 2

This about burgers as I just learned that my favorite burger place is no longer a short 100-mile trip East, but now OVER NINE HUNDRED MILES AWAY because it has been closed :glimmer: . Why...

Anyways, I like lettuce, tomato, onion (grilled), ketchup mayonnaise, wheat bun, sometimes peppers are good too, and my favorite burger place had a vegan patty too :ooh: .

• smile 1

For me, it depends on where I am getting it from. If I am getting it from McDonald’s, I’ll get a Big Mac with everything. If it’s a homemade burger, ketchup only.

3 hours ago, ShadOBabe said:

It has a teriyaki patty and grilled pineapple!

Yum! Think I'll try to make that some time!

3 hours ago, WWolf said:

This about burgers as I just learned that my favorite burger place is no longer a short 100-mile trip East, but now OVER NINE HUNDRED MILES AWAY because it has been closed :glimmer: . Why..

Well look up recipes and try to make it at home.

Need to be this, in order bottom to top:

1. Bottom bun
  2. Lettuce (nicely cut, fresh, non-bitter)
  3. Thousand island dressing or compatible
  4. Meat (not horse, juicy, thick)
  5. American cheese, perfect orange color (color is more important than taste)
  6. Ketchup
  7. Mustard
  8. Top bun

Any extra goes somewhere, like onion, pickles, bacon.

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Splashee® said:

Need to be this, in order bottom to top:

1. Bottom bun
  2. Lettuce (nicely cut, fresh, non-bitter)
  3. Thousand island dressing or compatible
  4. Meat (not horse, juicy, thick)
  5. American cheese, perfect orange color (color is more important than taste)
  6. Ketchup
  7. Mustard
  8. Top bun

Any extra goes somewhere, like onion, pickles, bacon.

What kind of horse juice are we not talking about :huh: ?

A mushroom swiss sounds delightful right now!  The more mushrooms, the better! :proud:

I'm not too picky about what goes on my burger, so long as I don't get a sauce on it containing any mayo or something with mustard, relish or pickles, can't stand any of those and I also get sick when I have mayo or anything remotely containing any mayo.  I don't really mind what sorts of veggies I get on my burger either.  I'm pretty simple beyond that, just some bbq sauce with lettuce and tomatoes.  If I could get provolone on my burger, that'd be swell but I usually just get cheddar on mine...  Should probably try making my own burgers now that I think about it...:huh:

It is a scary rumor that the secret sauce in Big Mac contains microwave!

The taste is so good though. Imagine a tea spoon of sugar mixed with the taste of microwave :Pharynx: on your burger!

I like to use a special homemade sauce my mom invented, which is a mayo-based concoction with lots of goodies mixed in. Then I’d pile on the onions and dill pickle slices. Or sometimes I like to change things up and have barbeque sauce with garlic-spiced dried onions and peppers with mushrooms, bacon and Swiss cheese.