Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What do you like on your burger?

Fluttershutter

Just now, Dreambiscuit said:

I like to use a special homemade sauce my mom invented, which is a mayo-based concoction with lots of goodies mixed in. Then I’d pile on the onions and dill pickle slices. Or sometimes I like to change things up and have barbeque sauce with garlic-spiced dried onions and peppers with mushrooms, bacon and Swiss cheese.

That sounds................... like a dream. :D

• Brohoof 1

Most of the usual. Lettuce, Tomato, cheese, pickles, ketchup and a light amount of mayo(or special sauce if I can manage). One specific though, sauteed or grilled onions, no regular onions

It depends on my mood a little, but just about everything >o<

I like spicy stuff, but can't handle it :P

Although truth be told, I haven't eaten a burger in... months? I've been slowly moving to veganism, but I'm too poor to afford things like the impossible burger ^-^'

• Brohoof 2

As much as possible stuff really woow or maybe not ive seen stacks with fried chicken in and onion rings.

Well a bit of bacon and cheese adds to a normal burger. And also a bit of avocado maybe. Pickles r alright too a bit of them adds flavour. I like onion rings on the side. Just a few chips (fries). Onions are nice in a burger but i prefer cooked or just a few raw ones otherwise too much. Sauce wise anything nice not too spicy.

I have had some strange burgers in the past like pineapple or banana ones. There was this shop with many burger choices it also had interesting sauces like blue cheese and a thousand islands.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 years later...

I like lettuce, grilled onions, bacon, cheese, lettuce. Maybe pickles, maybe tomator. Maybe....

Sometimes ketchup, sometimes mayo. It depends on my mood which ranges from silly to diabolical :P

• Shocked 1

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I know it's weird but I don't usually eat my burgers with bread. :lie:

The slight sweetness of the bread that they use is off-putting to me idk why. 

If I were to eat it with bread I'm sure I'd enjoy most toppings. :derp:

Mayo is one that I wouldn't be able to eat at all though. (I'm allergic to eggs.)

On 2020-08-29 at 4:44 PM, Partialgeek514 said:

I like bacon, bacon, bacon, beef, bacon, bacon, cheese, tomato, and bacon. Am I missing anything?

Yes, Bacon, is never too much bacon

As for me I like my burgers with pickles, tomato ketchup, good ol mayonaise, mustard, tomato slices with fresh lettuce, american cheese, some bacon on it and warm soft buns. Also sirloin patty

Hmmmmmm (depends on my mood, if I'm home or going out)

• Fresh green onions
  • grilled white onions chopped fine and cooked
  • Lettuce
  • pickles
  • mayo
  • Kent's honey mustard
  • Fresh Spinach (like the leaf ones) 
  • Homemade bar ranch
  • Cheese 
  • Garlic a touch cooked and chopped
  • Smoked cheese