Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general What Is The Oldest Piece of Clothing You Own?

Rainy Daze

2 hours ago, Emerald Heart said:

I mean the majority of clothes I own are from middle school. I can also fit in my 9th grade swimsuit.

it's amazing that sometimes people can fit in their old clothes from many years ago.

Some clothes (shirts and pants, mostly) that I asked my mom to buy me a decade ago.

They still fit, but I don't want to wear them because they've become nostalgic/melancholic. They'll probably survive as long as I'm alive <:

• Brohoof 2

I am not 100% sure, but I guess some of my t-shirts and sweaters are older than 10 years, but I usually wear them only when I have to work and where my clothes can get dirty or even broken. 

• Brohoof 1

I still wear band shirts I got in the early 00's. I have an old black long sleeve I wear as an undershirt that's pretty much held together with dental floss. Also a pair of pants with band patches all over it from about fifteen or so years ago, also held together with dental floss. I retired it a while ago but don't have the heart to trash it.

• Brohoof 1

Saw an ad on eBay some time ago.

"Pair of well-used jeans, only used once: From December 1st 2001 to January 23rd 2009. In fine condition!"

The oldest piece of clothing I have is a pair of jeans from like, 2014. I still wear them and they are still holding up pretty nicely, though considering I am losing a lot of weight they are starting to get too big.

• Brohoof 1