Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

planning Discord's Trials (OOC) (Searching)

P-Jay

"...Hmmm...Mmmh...No, no, no--this isn't right, a myriad of predictable ponies prancing around without danger or risk. Nothing overcome!" Discord's mouth fell into an annoyed frown, watching the daily bustle of Ponyville from a lawn chair atop a roof. Tossing aside his tanning mirrors, sitting up, as the inescapable stagnation of Ponyville griped at his heart once more. "Ever since Twiilght became the new Celestia the progress peace and prosperity of this place has been sickeningly predictable, overwhelmingly, nauseatingly..." 

He fumed. And then, an idea struck him. 

"...Oh I know what to do~"

---

This RP is basically based off the premise that Discord proposed an 'illusionary', as he put it, series of trials for heroes of the land to partake in. Absolutely no risk, but the hardship would be 'very real'. Who knows exactly what the draconequus has in store, but his promise to restore and prevent any and all potential death, injury, only use fake monsters and dungeons--but to a reality shifter, the rules on those agreements are rather loose...

That being said, for now, I'm looking for those who would be interested. This is action/adventure if that wasn't clear.

• Brohoof 1

On 8/28/2020 at 2:24 PM, Emerald Heart said:

@P-Jay

Ooh, I'm interested! My OC Emerald Heart would be PERFECT for this.

That's great! Can you show a character sheet so I can get up to date?

On 8/28/2020 at 2:29 PM, Yoshi89 said:

I haven’t done one of these in a while. I’ll sign up with Refund Check as my OC.

Same as Emerald, toss me a character sheet bud, I look forward to it! 

On 9/8/2020 at 5:41 PM, Scar said:

I really hope we can do this.

Of course mi amigo! The story is going through the rough draft phase (it is rather hard to figure out exactly what a being like Discord has in store) but the core elements and aspects have been fleshed out.

Your character looks good—a thief rogue type would fit in nicely with this story, plenty of treasure to get sidetracked by. ;D 

• Brohoof 2

Just now, P-Jay said:

Of course mi amigo! The story is going through the rough draft phase (it is rather hard to figure out exactly what a being like Discord has in store) but the core elements and aspects have been fleshed out.

Your character looks good—a thief rogue type would fit in nicely with this story, plenty of treasure to get sidetracked by. ;D 

Thank you very much for that. I have been meaning to roleplay here for quite some time.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...