Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hiya!

harpy

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

rainbow-dash

How did you find MLP Forums?

Looked up MLP forums online xp

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

I remember accidentally putting it on TV one day and was instantly hooked, I wanted to change the channel so bad but I absolutely could not xD 

Next thing I knew I was binge watching the whole show, it was the best thing ever to me at the time xP

Hello everyone! I'm harpy, and joined the MLP forums pretty recently! Though I'm sure a few of you already know me from my requests thread, I never properly introduced myself xP I've been in the MLP fandom since around 2013/2014 I believe, and had a break from the show for quite a while (just kinda fell out of it while waiting for the new episodes D:) I came back after a bit of hesitation, as I was quite unnerved by how universally disliked the fandom is (for some reason) but I decided to ignore that and come back anyways xp

A little bit about myself I suppose, I love to draw and want to get back into roleplaying! Its been such a long time, and thankfully I've been able to update my ponysona! (if anyone is searching, please feel free to pm me xp) I love alternative rock, playing video games (stardew valley, terraria, pokemon), horror movies/shows, and mythology! I love to meet new people and came here hoping to make some friends, so if you'd like to chat about anything at all, don't hesitate to shoot me a pm! <3

(A little something to note, I haven't officially caught up with the show yet! I believe I left off around season 5, and am in the process of catching up! Shouldn't take too long xp)

• Brohoof 8

7 hours ago, harpy said:

Hello everyone! I'm harpy, and joined the MLP forums pretty recently! Though I'm sure a few of you already know me from my requests thread, I never properly introduced myself xP I've been in the MLP fandom since around 2013/2014 I believe, and had a break from the show for quite a while (just kinda fell out of it while waiting for the new episodes D:) I came back after a bit of hesitation, as I was quite unnerved by how universally disliked the fandom is (for some reason) but I decided to ignore that and come back anyways xp

A little bit about myself I suppose, I love to draw and want to get back into roleplaying! Its been such a long time, and thankfully I've been able to update my ponysona! (if anyone is searching, please feel free to pm me xp) I love alternative rock, playing video games (stardew valley, terraria, pokemon), horror movies/shows, and mythology! I love to meet new people and came here hoping to make some friends, so if you'd like to chat about anything at all, don't hesitate to shoot me a pm! <3

(A little something to note, I haven't officially caught up with the show yet! I believe I left off around season 5, and am in the process of catching up! Shouldn't take too long xp)

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: rainbow-dash
How did you find MLP Forums?: Looked up MLP forums online xp
How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic:

I remember accidentally putting it on TV one day and was instantly hooked, I wanted to change the channel so bad but I absolutely could not xD 

Next thing I knew I was binge watching the whole show, it was the best thing ever to me at the time xP

Welcome & is this right? Do I see another Pokémon lover among us? :o 

• Brohoof 1

11 hours ago, TomDaBombMLP said:

Hello and welcome, (or should it be welcome back?) @harpy! ^_^ Did you draw your picture? If so, I love it! :D

I can't wait to make a new friend! :ooh:

Thank you! And yeah I did xP I look forward to getting to know you! :muffins:

9 hours ago, Pandora 🐼 said:

Welcome & is this right? Do I see another Pokémon lover among us? :o 

Of course! I love pokemon so much, my favorite gen is 5! :P

8 hours ago, Rikifive said:

Hello, hello @harpy! :balloon: :yay:

I hope you'll have a good time here. :BrightMacContent:

So far its only been positive! Im so glad the community is always so supportive and friendly <333

7 hours ago, Solar Blaze said:

Hello Harpy hope you‘ll have a great time here :3

Thank you! So far its been great! <33

5 hours ago, You said:

Thank you! :P

(i took the cookie :mlp_icwudt:)

2 hours ago, Splashee® said:

Yay, you did a welcome post, welcome @harpy! I am a big fan of your art and art style! :awed: It is so great to have you among us :mlp_yeehaa:

Yeah, it was about time! xP and thank you so very much! I look forward to meeting lots of new people and making some more art! <333

• Brohoof 2