Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Where do you buy physical copies of the comics?

Toastypk

So I'm stuck.

The Season 10 comics have come out, and this time I don't want to see the screenshots from Derpibooru, I want the real thing and to read it for myself. Only problem is, the only comic shop I can find in my area, I checked online, searched "pony", and no results. They don't have it.

Now I have to find it elsewhere, and it looks like I will have to find it online since I can't drive anywhere to find it. I'm always more of a fan of physically buying things because it's immediate and there's no days waiting for something to ship, so if there's something that I want to buy, I try to find it myself personally whenever I can. But not this time.

Where are the best places to buy the physical comics?

• Brohoof 3

I spotted some at my local comic store last year, and I regret not buying them. The store hasn’t reopened since the lockdown, and the biggest comic book store nearby doesn’t have them at all. I think I’m going to have to buy them online. 

• Brohoof 1

3 hours ago, CloudMistDragon said:

I get all of mine off Amazon. I don't buy single issues, I always wait for the compilations because it's cheaper and more space-friendly. I'd rather not have to keep track of a hundred issues of pony. :nom:

I have a few of those compilations. The Legends of Magic 1-6, the Legends of Magic 7-12, and the Nightmare Knights one. I would get more but I don't know if Barnes and Noble has them anymore.

• Brohoof 1

Local comic/book stores or online places like ebay are probably your only options. I believe Amazon and IDW's own store should have them as well

• 10 months later...
  • 2 years later...