Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What sounds do you commonly hear coming from outside your home?

Reecejackox

Cars and Trucks from the Autobahn close to my village

Trains from the ICE-Line directly besides the Autobahn

Planes who lands in Cologne and fly over my village (my village lies under the air corridor)

The noises from the indutsrial center and some work construction zones

The animals in the forest directly infront of my house and the neighbours dogs (and there are a lot) 

But all of these sounds areat least not that loud (except the neighbours dogs and the neighbours construction zones)

A lot of buses pulling up with school kids coming home (I live in a popular feeder area), weird drunk people yelling and peeing on the cars (apparently that's what they're doing??? I never actually see it happen) and LOTS of dogs! Almost everyone seems to have them where I live...including me!:ButtercupLaugh:

• 2 years later...

One of my neighbors likes to play a mix of dancehall and latino music but I don't mind it.

Usually at night there will be sirens from various emergency vehicles, not on my road but through one of the main roads nearby.

• 2 weeks later...

Just cars and other vehicles. The neighbours have parties occasionally, so sometimes music, but they aren't that loud, so it doesn't bug me. :grin:

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Lots of people, fortunately and unfortunately. The area I live in has recently gotten more popular due to rising living costs in the city and the footpath outside has gotten much busier than it was before. I miss the peace I had before, but for the most part things aren't quite so bad yet so I'll be thankful for that at least.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I hear the same old thing; someone pounding on the door, begging to be let back inside, "I promise I'll clean up my mess, take off my dirty shoes and wash my hands before dinner! I promise! Please let me back in!"

I love changing the locks when no one expects it.

• Delighted Giggle 2