Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv Who is the most annoying fictional character ever?

Reecejackox

On 9/8/2020 at 3:28 AM, Stardust Live said:

Hide contents

Jinora is too perfect for our sinful world. I'm guessing someone had to be the funny kid in a world of gloom and doom, but why him? BUMI was funnier, and he was triple the age. Actually, Bumi got super annoying at times as well, but he got even by talking about his feels for his father and by proving his twitchy younger brother wrong by being an airbender. I kind-of wish he was never made an airbender, it seems like it just fixes one of his central conflicts

The strength of Bumi compared to Meelo is that he’s not a one note character. Meelo just annoys and annoys. I dislike him because it hits too close to home. How many times I haven’t dealt with undisciplined brats like him. Worst of all, it’s their parents’ fault for not even bothering to discipline, and Meelo is a case for that 

Now that I’m back, I really hate Cheese from Foster’s Home. Worse than his annoyance, is his poor hygiene :eww:

Lambo from Katekyo Hitman REBORN! was awful. People complain about Meelo from Legend of Korra? Lambo is that same annoying brat cliche except with the annoyingness turned up 100 notches. The worst thing about Meelo are the fart jokes. Otherwise, he's not annoying at all compared to Lambo. Lol.

And as I've said on these forums many times before: Babadi from DBZ and Kira's father from JJBA part 4. I hate this trope. I hate the whiny "master" of the big villain trope. They sit off somewhere in the distance and commentate on everything, and overreact if the villain receives the slightest inconvenience, even though there's no chance they were actually defeated.

On 9/10/2020 at 8:20 PM, Envy said:

Babadi from DBZ and Kira's father from JJBA part 4. I hate this trope. I hate the whiny "master" of the big villain trope. They sit off somewhere in the distance and commentate on everything, and overreact if the villain receives the slightest inconvenience, even though there's no chance they were actually defeated.

You can add Shabadaba (third Naruto movie) to that list.

Edited by Anti-Villain

On 9/7/2020 at 3:42 PM, Anti-Villain said:

(Star Wars: The Last Jedi).

Speaking of which, the TLJ version of Supreme Leader Snoke.

Unlike his Force Awakens version (composed, nuanced pragmatist who respects henchman and enemy alike) -- TLJ Snoke is suddenly a cackling mustache-twirler who mistreats his minions, underestimates his enemies, and dies due to his Bond-villain stupidity.

Edited by Anti-Villain