Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello from the Arab world

Kamal900

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

twilight-sparkle

How did you find MLP Forums?

Google

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

I first knew about the show back in 2012, but I haven't watched the show till 2018 when I descided to watch the show after watching some MLP videos on Youtube and getting familiar with the brony fandom which..well, a lot of trolls on the internet keep talking smack against it for some reason. Possibly due to the social stigma against men watching a show that is targeted towards girls.

Hello everypony from the Arab world. I know that it may sound..kinda weird, but I'm an Arab who enjoys the show and it's fandom quite a lot, and I'm proud to be a brony :)

Twilight Sparkle and Pinkie Pie are my two most favorite characters in the show. Of course, I love other characters as well like Spike, Apple Jack and her family, rarity, discord(his voice actor is a badass) and so on.

• Brohoof 6

Hello there! Welcome to the MLP Forums where we bronies gather round and discuss about everything. We hope you'll have a wonderful time here! Don't forget to ask us if there's something on your mind.

• Brohoof 1

On 9/8/2020 at 1:37 PM, Kamal900 said:

Hello everypony from the Arab world. I know that it may sound..kinda weird, but I'm an Arab who enjoys the show and it's fandom quite a lot, and I'm proud to be a brony :)

Twilight Sparkle and Pinkie Pie are my two most favorite characters in the show. Of course, I love other characters as well like Spike, Apple Jack and her family, rarity, discord(his voice actor is a badass) and so on.

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: twilight-sparkle
How did you find MLP Forums?: Google
How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic:

I first knew about the show back in 2012, but I haven't watched the show till 2018 when I descided to watch the show after watching some MLP videos on Youtube and getting familiar with the brony fandom which..well, a lot of trolls on the internet keep talking smack against it for some reason. Possibly due to the social stigma against men watching a show that is targeted towards girls.

5 hours ago, Kamal900 said:

I'm from Lebanon living in the UAE.

I seem to remember somebody else here living in the UAE but I can't remember who it is nor do I know if they even still live there :ooh:

I'd love to visit that country one day, and it's neat to know that MLP has even found its way to that part of the world. Welcome to our little corner of the internet :yay:

22 hours ago, Prospekt said:

I seem to remember somebody else here living in the UAE but I can't remember who it is nor do I know if they even still live there :ooh:

I'd love to visit that country one day, and it's neat to know that MLP has even found its way to that part of the world. Welcome to our little corner of the internet :yay:

A very wholesome forum indeed for us fans of the show :)

15 hours ago, Will Guide said:

I don't think I ever met an Arab before. Nice To meet you

Well, here I am.^_^

• Brohoof 1