Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How Tall is the Average Pony?

Happy Heart

A question I'm sure is on everyone's mind. Now, according to a statement by our brainiac pony princess, there were a couple of fillies with their tongues stuck on "an 8 foot candy cane". And they were about a quarter size of that Hearth's Warming decoration, so we have an idea on how tall ponies are.

In your opinion, how tall is the average pony, stallion or mare? :pout:

Edited by Happy Heart

I've always thought common ponies are typically no bigger than 4.5 feet, with alicorns being maybe 5.5 feet tall at most if you don't count their horn. That's because at least in earth measurements, a horse is typically only considered a pony if it is shorter than 4 ft 10 in. 

• Brohoof 1

THIS BIG!                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  

369869.png

main-qimg-3a78095dc54bde4c823ef3890d4606ff.jpg

I wish with all my heart that THIS would be G5!

971475.png

Edited by cuteycindyhoney

These are small ponies... But then I—as in me, Happy Heart—am one. I measure about 4'8'' from hoof to scalp, excluding horn. I'm pretty tall, though! I'm pretty sure I'd measure up to 6'5'' if I were one of those humans. (Which, by the way, I am IRL.)

• 1 year later...