Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hi, everypony !

Dragon_Zhang

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

rainbow-dash

How did you find MLP Forums?

On Baidu Image. A link of this site in source of a image. Baidu (baidu.com) is the largest search engine in China.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

Since I finished watching the S1 of MLP, I suddenly fell in love with it. The plot of MLP deeply attracted me. It was the same as in reality.

I am 22 years old and a college student. A lot of problems, like friendship and work. It bothers me. Sometimes the ending is not satisfactory. But from MLP, I learned what I wanted. It helped me to solve those problems. In MLP, I feel a kind of Utopian harmony. In pony's world, there are no problems that can't be solved, and the ending is always so good. It makes me feel satisfied and my troubles will be reduced. More importantly, I can learn from MLP how to solve problems. There's also emotional comfort. 

I like the style and color of MLP very much. It's simple and doesn't make people feel tired. Pony's appearance is also very cute, I would like to use a brush to depict them, but my hands are too stupid (HA HA). MLP has a lot of original music, a lot of things expressed through a song, can hide a lot of sharp or more humorous.

As an adult, some of the stories give me a deeper meaning. This often makes me laugh with tears, and reminds me of many similar things in life. So, I think some people say that MLP is naive animation. I think it's them who are really naive. I think this animation needs to be tasted carefully, and people who have experienced it can understand it.

I feel very honored to see such a good animation in my lifetime. I learned a lot from it, and I was comforted. In my heart, pony is always pure, sincere and United. I'll never forget it, and I'll keep pony with me.
    I love pony~~~

I am a first time to visit here. I am a Chinese. I'd like to know how foreigners like pony, as well as foreign works related to pony. I will respect the copyright of these works, and I will appreciate them with my heart. I hope I can make friends with foreigners. My English is not very good, I sometimes use the translator to look up the words I don't understand. I'm happy to communicate with foreigners and treat them sincerely.

中文(Chinese): 如果有中国的用户看到这贴子,请用中文回复我。

• Brohoof 8

11 minutes ago, TomDaBombMLP said:

Welcome to the forums, @Dragon_Zhang:mlp_icwudt: That’s amazing seeing how much the show has helped you! :kindness: It always helps me get through my day when I need help the most as well. :D I can’t wait to make a new friend! ^_^
image.png

thank you! I'm getting familiar with the functions of this community. I'm glad to see your reply. Where are you from?

7 minutes ago, Splashee® said:

Hello @Dragon_Zhang :o China is such a huge and cool country. I have never heard of any MLP fan from there until now.

Welcome :coco:

:squee:thank you! I think there are very few bronys in China. :sealed:When I recommended this animation to my friends, they all thought it was not good. They thought MLP was for children. I feel embarrassed. I also gave them a detailed introduction to the history of MLP and the wonderful clips, but my friends still think so. Anyway, I feel honored to be a brony.:proud:

• Brohoof 1

13 hours ago, Dragon_Zhang said:

:squee:thank you! I think there are very few bronys in China. :sealed:When I recommended this animation to my friends, they all thought it was not good. They thought MLP was for children. I feel embarrassed. I also gave them a detailed introduction to the history of MLP and the wonderful clips, but my friends still think so. Anyway, I feel honored to be a brony.:proud:

People usually need to be introduced to the show, and take their time to like it. They might respond that they think it is for children, but depending on the episode, they might actually start thinking differently. Take the Twilight vs Tirek battle, show a clip of that, and they might have trouble saying it is for children or little girls or whatever excuse that is standard when talking about colorful cartoon horses

15 hours ago, Dragon_Zhang said:

I feel very honored to see such a good animation in my lifetime. I learned a lot from it, and I was comforted. In my heart, pony is always pure, sincere and United. I'll never forget it, and I'll keep pony with me.

I feel the exact same way!   

Welcome to the forums, I hope you enjoy it here! 

• Brohoof 1

17 hours ago, TBD 🚬 said:

Unfortunately not, I'm viet :grin:

But welcome anyways @Dragon_Zhang!

Thank you for your welcome! We are all Asian, I also met a friend from Vietnam in a game. But I can't understand his voice. I don't know Vietnamese.

Edited by Dragon_Zhang

17 hours ago, TomDaBombMLP said:

Ireland:mlp_icwudt:

Ireland has a lot of grasslands and pastures, the scenery must be very good! I imagine a vast expanse of prairie, a few ponies camping on the grass, Pegasus clearing the clouds in the blue sky. Wow, you must be living in a happy environment.

12 hours ago, Splashee® said:

People usually need to be introduced to the show, and take their time to like it. They might respond that they think it is for children, but depending on the episode, they might actually start thinking differently. Take the Twilight vs Tirek battle, show a clip of that, and they might have trouble saying it is for children or little girls or whatever excuse that is standard when talking about colorful cartoon horses 

Yes, you're right. Just like a song that doesn't hear the key piece, someone may not like it anymore. I spent some time to enjoy MLP. At first, I just thought the pony was cute. But now I'm attracted to the MLP story. Some of my friends recommend MLP to their classmates, but the effect is not good. China's fast-paced life, so that people do not have too much time to stop to appreciate and experience. I think it's a pity.

12 hours ago, AppleButt said:

I feel the exact same way!   

Welcome to the forums, I hope you enjoy it here!  

Thank you ! Nice to meet you !

3 hours ago, Midnight Danny said:

Hello @Dragon_Zhang and welcome to the MLP Forums. lt is so nice to meet you! :yay: Hope you enjoy your stay here and making plenty of new friends! :pinkie:

P.S: Sorry for my very long late reply... :twismile:

c29.gif.59aa4656b7a92e71d9ff60672570d0cd.gif

No problem! I'm in China and the time zone is different. Thank you for your welcome!

On 9/11/2020 at 4:43 PM, Rikifive said:

Hello and welcome to the herd! :mlp_yeehaa:

Thank you !

On 9/11/2020 at 4:45 PM, ShadOBabe said:

Hi there! Welcome to the forums! I hope you enjoy your time here! :D

Thank you ! I met my first friend here and I'm very happy. I will make more good friends here!

• Brohoof 2

2 hours ago, Dragon_Zhang said:

China's fast-paced life, so that people do not have too much time to stop to appreciate and experience.

Yea, absoloely crazy, you ended up doing mostly all the electronics for us. It is scary how much you people have to work, and what pace to live in. I think relaxing and watching colorful ponies can help some! :o

12 minutes ago, Splashee® said:

Yea, absoloely crazy, you ended up doing mostly all the electronics for us. It is scary how much you people have to work, and what pace to live in. I think relaxing and watching colorful ponies can help some! :o

Yes, it will take a long time to change. I think I may be caught up in the busyness in the future. When I was young, I took time to enjoy some good works. Maybe it will affect my future. In China, if you work harder when you are young, the future will be easier. China does not attach importance to labor force, and often pays a lot, but the salary is very small.

56 minutes ago, Will Guide said:

@Dragon_Zhang

Well, you must be the first Chinese person I met on this forum. Welcome

Thank you for your welcome ! I think so that I may be the first CH user here. I have enjoyed here.

24 minutes ago, Lex Destrosio said:

Welcome to these Forums ! :fluttershy:

I wish you a wonderful time on here ! :squee:

Thank you ! I've seen many things here I've never seen. A very good MLP forums !

• Brohoof 1