Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

food What do you think of Mtn Dew VooDew?

Nightfall Veilwing

Hey, everypony. What's your opinion on the Mtn Dew flavor VooDew? :mlp_ooh: I enjoy it. :)
IMO, it's a weird yet interesting flavor, and it's mystery flavor is such a departure from the typical fruit/citrus-based flavors of Mtn Dew.
And the name, although a funny and clever pun, is actually rather dark if you know what voodoo is. :sealed:

And I do like the design of label. It's beautiful, thematically appropriate since it's a Halloween-themed flavor, and it reminds me of a painting I like, The Scream. :squee:
The hooded, 
presumably-skeletal (judging by the hand) figure is pretty spooky, and I like that the name of the flavor is in the hood of said spooky figure instead of making of making an empty, black void with no facial feature whatsoever.

If you haven't have this flavor yet, do get one and try it. :squee:
What are your fave Mtn Dew flavors? :)

Interesting, I had no idea they were doing this until now. I'll try it in the near future since it's likely to be around until November.

My favorite flavor is Baja Blast, though that's only seasonal in stores. Otherwise you have to go to a Taco Bell and I'm not a huge fan of them.

1 hour ago, Fluttershutter said:

It was a fun novelty but not something I'd drink regularly.

Reveal hidden contents

It's basically a bubble gum flavor.

My favorite flavor was Pitch Black, which was a grape. I wish they'd have that all the time.

DEW_Pitch_Black%252B-%252BCopy.JPG&f=1&n

Oh, I loved Pitch Black. I also loved White Out, and I haven't had either in a long time. I miss them. :(

If I find either or both again, I'm getting! :squee:

• Brohoof 1

12 hours ago, Fluttershutter said:

That's why they taste good. ^_^

But sugar is just sugar. I like flavor, that isn't just sugar flavor. That's what I mean with too much sugar

2 hours ago, Splashee® said:

But sugar is just sugar. I like flavor, that isn't just sugar flavor. That's what I mean with too much sugar

There's plenty of flavor in any mountain dew. Sugar just enhances it. It's not healthy but it tastes good.

• 1 month later...
On 9/11/2020 at 9:06 PM, Millennium Shadow said:

Oh, I loved Pitch Black. I also loved White Out, and I haven't had either in a long time. I miss them. :(

If I find either or both again, I'm getting! :squee:

I realized Crush is a Pepsi brand. Probably most of these flavors are just Mountain Dew mixed with Crush. So if you want Pitch Black or Live Wire just mx it half and half with grape or orange. I tried the grape and it was just like I remembered Pitch Black! :D

Edited by Fluttershutter