Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching Anyone want to rp?

Props Valroa

I have been looking for a good, decent roleplay on these forums. I don't mind if its a group rp or 1x1. Preferably the person would be playing canon characters or OC characters, be capable of describing surroundings and playing NPC characters. This wouldn't be an rp with the average tone of the show and would have fighting and conflict, but no gore or overly descriptive / violent stuff. Furries and human characters are not what I am looking for. I will be playing my character of Cali. I'll be able to deny characters and users if I deem it appropriate, no ill will or malice intended.

https://mlpforums.com/roleplay-world/roleplay-characters-sheets/original-characters/cali-r39 

Edited by Scar

1 minute ago, Kujamih said:

I do have experience on writing novels and have proof reading experience

You could perhaps play a canon character or something if you wanted. All roleplaying really is is a collaborative story, responding to actions as your character would.

1 minute ago, Kujamih said:

But how do you know its your turn to right and you aren't actually cutting someone off of the story and if you actually did what the other OC involved should have done?

You only are playing your OC, in my time in rping there are no real turns.

• 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, Illiad Easle said:

@Scar

I'm up for this on the condition that I'm not in charge (IE I don't want to be the driving force behind events.)

Tell me what you have in mind and I'll pick a character to be.

I can do my best to be in charge. 

My idea is that Cali had snuck into some house or building to make her base, not thinking your character would be living there. Your character and Cali have some interactions and it just sort of goes from there?

• Brohoof 1

@Scar

I'm first of all impressed by your quick response.

Second I'm intrigued by the premise, it's simple but has many possibilities, I've got a few characters that would work well.

You have a time period / location you'd prefer? I'm partial to the season 4 era myself (Between princess Twilight and Tirek)

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Illiad Easle said:

@Scar

I'm first of all impressed by your quick response.

Second I'm intrigued by the premise, it's simple but has many possibilities, I've got a few characters that would work well.

You have a time period / location you'd prefer? I'm partial to the season 4 era myself (Between princess Twilight and Tirek)

I am always on the forums, usually. Most of the time I am waiting for notifications so I jump right on them when I get them.

Location and time period doesn't really matter, whatever you want!

• Brohoof 1

@Scar

15 minutes ago, Scar said:

I am always on the forums, usually

I used to be like you.

15 minutes ago, Scar said:

Location and time period doesn't really matter, whatever you want!

I'm not partial on the location, just knowing where they are so I can describe scenery.

As to time I prefer before Tirek as I didn't really watch past mid season 4.

I'll give you a choice of character, either one could be the owner of the presumed abandoned building:

If you want a city area, Blu Baseplate. If you want a forest or plains area, Glen Conegher.

Blu is a young unicorn stallion, an orphan who was under the care of Princess Twilight before he ran away to be on his own. He has a navy blue coat with black mane and tail, his mark is a runic/lineart butterfly representing his skill in magical constructs.

Glen is a doe pathfinder who lives by herself and works as a guide for adventurers and caravans.

• Brohoof 1

12 minutes ago, Illiad Easle said:

@Scar

I used to be like you.

I'm not partial on the location, just knowing where they are so I can describe scenery.

As to time I prefer before Tirek as I didn't really watch past mid season 4.

I'll give you a choice of character, either one could be the owner of the presumed abandoned building:

If you want a city area, Blu Baseplate. If you want a forest or plains area, Glen Conegher.

Blu is a young unicorn stallion, an orphan who was under the care of Princess Twilight before he ran away to be on his own. He has a navy blue coat with black mane and tail, his mark is a runic/lineart butterfly representing his skill in magical constructs.

Glen is a doe pathfinder who lives by herself and works as a guide for adventurers and caravans.

Before Tirek is perfectly fine by me.

A city area like Blue Baseplate is good. He knew Twilight once, who Cali really really hates so that'd be an interesting one. Where does he live at, exactly?

• Brohoof 1

@Scar

Blu would prefer to live on the outskirts as to not be disturbed, and he was more focused on getting out of Ponyville than getting anywhere in particular (I also don't know canonically what life in Equestrian cities would look like so I just guess.) We could say Fillydelphia or Baltimare, 

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Illiad Easle said:

@Scar

Blu would prefer to live on the outskirts as to not be disturbed, and he was more focused on getting out of Ponyville than getting anywhere in particular (I also don't know canonically what life in Equestrian cities would look like so I just guess.) We could say Fillydelphia or Baltimare, 

Fillydelphia is fine. Would you like to create the threads? You can name them whatever you wish and start us off with a general setting.

• Brohoof 1

10 hours ago, Illiad Easle said:

@Scar

Sure, I'll post the RP thread tomorrow, this could be the OOC thread unless you want to leave it open?

I'll leave it open. If anyone else is reading this more players would be welcome to join as long as we talk about what your character is and such.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

@Scar

I must say I'm quite enjoying it. It's been far too long since I was last part of a RP where I didn't have to keep things moving or be in charge. I am enjoying just having to focus on my character and their motivations rather than working a whole world around another.

• Brohoof 1