Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching Anyone want to rp?

Props Valroa

10 minutes ago, Kujamih said:

The back and forward of your counter replies

Its like you threw a fire ball and he turned it into a butterfly and what not.

I can definitely see what you mean. What do you think of Cali, herself?

Im making a comic strip... Im merging 5 OC IN IT! But first im gonna make some intros... Please give me an intro line of cali!

Whats on her mind? And has to be "friend" theme related. About her .....needing.. the so called... Hmmm  lets call it "Friends" at the moment....

• Brohoof 1

Thats her monologue?... Ok ok

But im gonna make some kind of wierd theme here and i need to insert the word friend in her dialogue.... Can you make that kinda nd of monologie for her?

What is wrong with my chat today:laugh:

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Kujamih said:

Thats her monologue?... Ok ok

But im gonna make some kind of wierd theme here and i need to insert the word friend in her dialogue.... Can you make that kinda nd of monologie for her?

Oh? Well hmmm...

"Friendship as they preach is a means to an end of your independence, although there are some exceptions...very few, but the ones that are, deserve it." 

Friendship, as they preach is a means to an end of ones independence.....although there are very few exceptions..., but the ones that are, deserve it.

Do you deserve mine?"

This is the line i wanna put.. is this okay?

Edited by Kujamih
  • Brohoof 1

9 minutes ago, Kujamih said:

Friendship, as they preach is a means to an end of ones independence.....although there are very few exceptions..., but the ones that are, deserve it.

Do you deserve mine?"

This is the line i wanna put.. is this okay?

Perfect to me!

• 2 weeks later...

@Scar

I had thought you would say what effects he had, similar to how I said what effects Cali got, I thought that would be fair all things considered?

I'll respond tomorrow night, if you want to add in what effects you think he should feel, please do! Otherwise I'll make something up.

Just now, Illiad Easle said:

@Scar

I had thought you would say what effects he had, similar to how I said what effects Cali got, I thought that would be fair all things considered?

I'll respond tomorrow night, if you want to add in what effects you think he should feel, please do! Otherwise I'll make something up.

I am on phone sometimes so I forget to say some things sometimes. Its 2 am too lol. I will edit when I have time.

8 hours ago, Illiad Easle said:

@Scar

Okay, I edited it. My idea is the next 2 artifacts are vials of liquid that do some sort of similar thing. The first one (blue has drank) made him feel rejuvenated and such. You can choose the next one for Cali, and then I'll do the next one for Blu. There are also probably other artifacts in there, wearable ones that have certain effects on the users, stuff of that sort with assorted books. 

• 1 month later...

@Califorum

Here's the background information:

Blu was found at the edge of the Everfree Forest soon after he first arrived in Equestria from Earth. After a brief stint in the hospital he was taken into Twilight's care and legally adopted by her. By the show's timeline he was there from after the changelings to a few days prior to the start of this RP.

All of the elements had limited interactions with him over the years, he was never close to any of them, but was cordial when spoken to. They would know him to be a mild mannered and intelligent colt with a kind heart, should be able to recognize his voice and appearance.

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...

@Califorum

Hmm... I think we can make this work.

To clear up any confusion, the guard was alone when they brought up the suspicion of her being a changeling, the other two guards and the mayor fleeing out the back to tell the townsfolk that Fluttershy had been abducted by changelings and perhaps Rainbow Dash as well.

Ergo, the only one who saw her theatrics would be the one guard, whose terrified testimony could be dismissed as a mental attack by the changeling that replaced Rainbow Dash.

I like this option, as otherwise Twilight would be coming herself, and prepared to deal with powerful magical entities. If she thinks it's just a changeling attack she'll send more guards, and be more on edge until her friends are recovered, making it easier for Cali to get close to her?

What do you think?

@Illiad Easle

I have a feeling that Guard will definitely be scared at what Cali said, I think they might assume its something different from a changeling since of the book that was left on the desk. Cali freaked out here basically, she doesn't do that very often and they will figure something out.

10 hours ago, Evelyn Nocturne said:

I'm thinking a modern, slice of life setting and one that is a bit more mature

For the record I don't do furry or anthro rps. I am not sure about that setting. I don't believe I am looking for 1x1 rps at this time.

@Evelyn Nocturne

12 hours ago, Evelyn Nocturne said:

I'm thinking a modern, slice of life setting and one that is a bit more mature

Are you saying you're interested in two? Or are you interested in a mature slice of life RP?

When you say modern, are you talking IRL tech with ponies?

I am intrigued by the opportunity on the condition that I not be in charge of planning/setting up events.

• 2 weeks later...