Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching Anyone want to rp?

Props Valroa

Moments ago, Illiad Easle said:

@Starforce Glimmer

That's the one! Can't figure out why I could see it on my end and not on your end.

It seemed to be the link when externally loaded was broken when I loaded it from the wikia I found it on. Interesting layout. 

• 1 month later...

@Starforce

The issue is that I can't RP their siblings to any reasonable end, which is one of the reasons why I didn't do this RP before now.

That brings us essentially to the end of this arc of the story, I think you've done a great job of RPing the CMC thusfar, and moving forward in the story they will change quite a bit, coming into their own over the next years, which would give more freedom to portray them however you like.

Options to continue this RP include, but are not limited to:

We continue the story immediately, showing how they interact with their first travel through space and their first interactions with the Academy.

We briefly touch on that and skip right to the end of their academic adventure, starting up in their final test and moving forward to their return to Equis with their own ship and access to the Federation's library of knowledge.

We skip past all that and go straight to their return journey to Equis.

We could also do some other thing if you have a good idea.

• Brohoof 1

@Illiad Easle

I personally think that Apple Bloom was the easiest one to play, while Sweetie Belle I just sort of made her into what I think would fit the situation. This was my first time in any reasonable capacity of playing multiple characters from different perspectives so I hope it wasn't too bad. If we continue, the part where they are returning would be preferable.

As for other ideas, I prefer to play a single standalone character. I'd like to actually come up with a brand new character. Perhaps someone who does not have magic, so it is more interesting since I usually play characters with magic. 

@Starforce

Would you be willing to play a character that was not a pony? Perhaps the CMC befriend a shapeshifter at the Academy and they join them on their return mission? That way the new character could more easily fit in on Equestria. Alternatively any sort of alien creature could feasibly fit that mold.

The main plot I had in mind for their return would be that they need to evaluate what sort of information and technology Equis is ready for and who it should be delivered to, as well as personally wanting to find others they could bring into space with them so they wouldn't be the only ones of their kind out there.

However, I'm open for suggestions as to what kind of plot this second part could have.

• Brohoof 1

@Illiad Easle

Hmm, I'm not sure how I would play that. I'm afraid I don't have any ideas for how this could continue. What do you think about another rp, where I play a new character that I haven't played before? Like my idea, is that the character I play was displaced in time and figures out what has happened, or even went into another universe without realizing it? Just a more normal mare, maybe.

@Illiad Easle

I like to have specialized characters. Snapshot, was my most favorite since of his surreal ability to capture images of surroundings. What he was going to do was reveal what he had seen in secret to Equestrian leaders, and such. I find pony characters really easy to create.

• Brohoof 1

• 1 year later...

@Illiad Easle

Here is our first RP, Unexpected Guest. Looking through it, it just reminds me how I have improved as an RP. It also reminds me how I haven't used Cali in over a year up to this point and have long since discontinued her as a character from my list.

https://www.fimfiction.net/story/521139/an-unexpected-guest

@Illiad Easle

I do have a new RP idea, it would be a bit more of an exploration type thing where my character basically has enough of society and ends up going on a self imposed mission to explore things beyond Equestria, being a well known criminal, at that. 

Obviously just a recolor here, there is a lot to work with her character. I imagine she was once some sort of tax evader, perhaps some sort of tresspasser or thief, and then she ended up escaping from her prison and is on the run from the authorities, and on a mission of self imposed exile from Equestria, but also one of exploration as well.

Her personality would be rather shame based, she doesn't find pride in who she is or what she did, and seeks to run from it and find some semblance of enjoyment in the world against the cold truth. A character who looks down on herself and her decisions a lot, longing in truth, for someone to be able to help her.

Untitled.png

@-HeedGreen-

It's an interesting concept. However, as schools just about to start back up for me I'm not in the position to start any new RPs at the moment, I've got my hands full as it is. Maybe in a few months once I get into a new rhythm I'll be available, but no promises at the moment.

• Brohoof 1

• 4 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 3 months later...

@Props Valroa

I've got a backlog already, I know @Skylight Scintillate is waiting on me to start one with them soon, but I've been dealing with a lot of things lately, and I haven't been in the proper headspace for a while.

Maybe when I finish my final project and graduate in April things will be better, but there's no guarantee of anything happening before then.

Also, it say's that you're banished, what's up with that?

• Brohoof 1

@Illiad Easle

The banished rank is for an event on the forum, plenty of other people have the rank.

Don't feel pressured to do RPs when you are busy, I understand. I remember that our two other ones were quite successful and entertaining. I quite enjoy RPing with you, if you have any ideas we can discuss them at any time.