Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

MLP G5 schedule

Rushing cash

According to EqD, from a russian source, Pony Life gets a second season, than G5 starts with a movie in late 2021, than we have a 44 minutes special, and in the second half of 2022 we get G5 S1 which will continue till first half of 2023, and than in late 2023 we get S2. Really happy to hear some news on G5, hopefully it will be just as good as G4. 

https://www.equestriadaily.com/2020/09/pony-life-gets-second-season-in-spring.html

EiIRaOFWoAE5XW6.jpeg

2 minutes ago, Megas said:

Man we're getting the G5 movie AND a special before G5 S1?

Going by the information we do. I am really interested to see how the special will play part in it. Maybe it will be this special instead of the usual premier in the beginning of every season? 

This is a huge development on regards to G5. Looks like Hasbro has the early 2020s all set to go. Now it's a wait and see of whether or not this plan will come to fruition. Things can change between now and the release date of the movie. 

5 hours ago, Rushing cash said:

in the second half of 2022 we get G5 S1

Disappoint. That is basically more than two years from now. I don't see that as good news. I also don't see Pony Life season 2 to be any good news.

My brother's two baby girls will be 7 years old when G5 comes out. But how old will you be? Will it be aimed towards you, or them?

What if G5 will be just like average, like G3? What if you are waiting 2 years to get disappointed? I think we need a G4 backup plan to survive. 2 years are too long.

2 hours ago, Splashee® said:

Disappoint. That is basically more than two years from now. I don't see that as good news. I also don't see Pony Life season 2 to be any good news.

Well, at least we will have a movie and a special before the series starts, could be worse. It shows that they put effort into it, so I am optimistic about it. Regarding S2 of PL, I don't see how its a bad thing. Personally, I don't really like it, but its better than nothing and if you hate it so you can just ignore it. If anything, its very plausible that PL S2 exist to fill the bridge between now and the movie.

5 minutes ago, CloudMistDragon said:

Looking at that schedule does make me wonder if Pony Life is intended to be a short two-season show. Everything else, I kind of already knew about from prior leaks, but extra confirmation never hurts. :Tempest:

Can you remind me, did the leaks mention when Season 1 of G5 starts? 

On 9/18/2020 at 9:23 PM, Rushing cash said:

Well, at least we will have a movie and a special before the series starts, could be worse. It shows that they put effort into it, so I am optimistic about it. Regarding S2 of PL, I don't see how its a bad thing. Personally, I don't really like it, but its better than nothing and if you hate it so you can just ignore it. If anything, its very plausible that PL S2 exist to fill the bridge between now and the movie.

At least we have Pony Life Season 2 to look forward to :mlp_icwudt:

My main issue is getting older, while waiting. I think G5 will still aim towards 8 year olds, maybe 12 years old max, and I am not that young anymore. I know some of you have just turned 13 so you can join this board :orly:

10 hours ago, Splashee® said:

At least we have Pony Life Season 2 to look forward to :mlp_icwudt:

My main issue is getting older, while waiting. I think G5 will still aim towards 8 year olds, maybe 12 years old max, and I am not that young anymore. I know some of you have just turned 13 so you can join this board :orly:

We don't know for sure what the target audience will be, maybe it will will target slightly older audience than FIM(if thats the case not by much through thats for sure), although I am not sure if its actually a good thing, G4 was targeted for little girls yet became so successful thanks to the heart that was put into it and the characters(Although that might open options that FIM didn't have, so the potential is definitely there). For good things you need to wait sometimes(hopefully G5 delivers).