Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Which of the Mane Six has the best Cutie Mark Story?

Tom Gallagher

Who had the best Cutie Mark Story?  

23 users have voted

1. 1. Let me know!

• Applejack
    • Fluttershy
    • Rarity
    • Twilight Sparkle
    • Pinkie Pie
    • Rainbow Dash

One of my favourite episodes from the First Season, ‘The Cutie Mark Chronicles’, as you all know, individually goes through the stories of how our six favourite ponies got their cutie marks. :adorkable: Each of the stories varied from heartwarming (Applejack, Pinkie Pie, Fluttershy) to humorous, (Rarity) to downright awesome! (Twilight, Rainbow Dash who kind of gave them all theirs so she definitely has an advantage) :sneer:

Me personally, I can’t decide but I’d love to know what was your favourite Cutie Mark Story? :grin: Which one left you in as much awe as the CMC? :catface: (Well, except Scootaloo) :scoots: Let me know below! :ooh:

maxresdefault.jpg

Edited by TomDaBombMLP
  • Brohoof 3

RD's story is one of the best backstories of the Six. The fact that she managed to do a rainboom even though she was scared to participate in the competition shows a form of bravery, and of how the boom gave the other members their cutie marks without them even knowing it. The very events of the whole show might have never happened if Dash never took that race. 

• Brohoof 3

It's a strange question to me since I would consider them as all having the same story. It's not as tight-knit as any of them not happening would also stop the others; that honour goes solely to RD. But I still prefer to think of it as one origin for the group as opposed to each member's individual story :twismile:

• Brohoof 2

My favorite cutie mark story is Rainbow Dash's. Her's is important in the fact that it was pivotal to the others getting their cutie marks. If it weren't for her, the other's wouldn't even have theirs or they would have different ones. Along with that, I find her story the most interesting. It's something as simple as a race, yet it is so fun to watch. That Rainboom is just so cool, and it's what gave her her cutie mark. Oh, and one more thing. Her cutie mark story actually displays her loyalty. The reason she raced the bullies in the first place was to stick up for her friend, Fluttershy.

• Brohoof 2

I think Twilight’s was my fav. 

The rainboom and her were connected and her magic had a huge boost. Celestia noticed and saw her cutie mark and knew that destiny was unfolding. Made Twilight her student afterwards and....friendship is magic. 

Rainbow’s is close second cuz visually it’s pretty amazing. But like you know....gotta go fast is kinda whatever XD

Edited by Miss
  • Brohoof 1

Pinkie's. It makes me cry every. When I was little it made me cry cause I used to want to be a party planner, now it makes me cry because I miss being little (pfttt im sooo old). Also Pinkie Pie is my favourite out of the 6 of them, so I'm a bit biased. 

• 1 year later...

My favorite is Pinkie Pie's. :) I always loved the entirety of the Pie family and they are all part of it! :wub: Even Maud, even though we didn't see her, haha. I also love Pinkie with the straight hair and it is so nice to see how it changed for her and how she became such a happy pony in general. :kindness: She even managed to surprise her whole family with the party and made them all happy. I like the Rock Farm itself too, it's always nice to see more of it. :fluttershy: And of course Marble Pie's impressive dancing skills:
35934.gif

What a blast it was, her entire cutie mark story! :wub: I mean Rarity's was already so amazing, but Pinkie always manages to surprise or impress me on a whole other level, haha.

• Brohoof 1

I like AppleJack's because she had to test her boundaries and sense of self in order to achieve her destiny. Not saying the others didn't do something similar, just that I admire her story more since she didn't have a clear picture of who she was and had to take a risk in order to know what she truly wanted.

• Brohoof 1