Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Summer Sun Celebration Trivia. - 2020 Edition.

Ganondorf8

18 minutes ago, Will Guide said:

I still have a little bit of doubt about the ones with the cards. 

Hide contents

I mean I just basically looked up a list of the cards of Sunset and I hope that's enough to be an appropriate answer

I have a feeling that this is going to be the one question that most people will need to answer again.

On 9/24/2020 at 7:32 AM, Ganondorf8 said:

The thing is, the tenth question is actually pretty easy to answer if you look at the images depicted on each card.

Well how many cards in the entire game are there to look through anyway? Because 200 cards seems especially unfair to those who have no interest in the card game to begin with?

Is there anyone else out there can help me with question number 10?

Edited by Will Guide
200+ cards instead of 100

1 minute ago, You said:

Did you ask the almighty search engine? :p

Yes I already did that! that was the very first thing I did. 

Spoiler

I looked up Sunset Shimmer My Little Pony collectible card game and went from there. 

But now I'm starting to think this one silly question is going to ruin my streak.

Just now, Scar said:

I honestly did. I gave up after...I was half way though...and then I accidentally clicked off the pm and I lost everything! Ughhhh!

I would make sure to do this on trivia:

1. Copy and paste the questions into a Google document or whatever you use to save.

2. type out my answers to the questions 

3. and then copy and paste it all into a PM to send

• Brohoof 1

15 minutes ago, You said:

There is a CCG wikia/fandom subsite ;)

Again, for the 3rd time That's what I looked up.  It was the very first thing that popped up in the Google search

Spoiler

I literally went to a list of cards that had Sunset in the Title

and frankly if I did an image search I can't even tell if they're supposed to be from the same card game because it's so easy to mistake the real deal with fanmade fake cards that have nothing to do with the official card game. 

Seriously, does anyone have a better hint?

@Will Guide

Now I see where people might have gone wrong. Instead of looking at the pictures, they went for the names instead. This next bit will be in a spoiler tag because of obvious reasons.

Spoiler

This question was meant to be tricky because one of the cards does feature Sunset but doesn't have her name (She was featured with another character). Even numbered sets were your best bet as strangely enough, all of the cards were in those sets.

Good thing I allow second chances because I have a feeling that I'm going to be giving out a lot of them.

Anyway... Locking this now.

• This topic was locked, unfeatured and unpinned