Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Favorite Rainbow Dash Quotes?

Ruchiyoto

What's your favorite quote or quotes from Rainbow Dash in the animated series? Just wondering.

I've found some but I need to hear more. I'm writing a Found Poem using RD's quotes.

Example: "It needs to be 20% cooler."

• Brohoof 1

''its needs to be about 20% cooler'' ''he's coming, act casual..'' 1 second later.. ''Sup'' ''What would she do without us?! Let me think.. OH IM ABSOLUTELY DOOMED DARLING DOOOOMED'' (well i think thats what it was XD) ''This chair, not clothes'' ''are you writing this down?''  ''Scootaloo, Maybe you'll fly one day, maybe not, but your all type of awesome anyways'' ''Remember miss Harshwhinny, Professionally''    Ok, so i dont know if this one counts, but its from the G3 rainbow dash who had rarity's personality at that time, from the episode A very minty Christmas. All of the ponies except rainbow dash: ''Its a note!!'' Rainbow dash literally 1 second later: ''It's a note darling''

• Brohoof 2

6 minutes ago, ilovedashiemlp said:

Ok, so i dont know if this one counts, but its from the G3 rainbow dash who had rarity's personality at that time, from the episode A very minty Christmas. All of the ponies except rainbow dash: ''Its a note!!'' Rainbow dash literally 1 second later: ''It's a note darling''

@ilovedashiemlp G3 Rainbow Dash I approve.  :wub:

"There's a big difference between pushing yourself as hard as you can, and just being reckless. And if being reckless is what gets rewarded around here, if that's what it means to be a Wonderbolt, then I don't want any part of it."

• Brohoof 2