Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming What Final Fantasy Creature Would Exist in Equestria?

Happy Heart

(We've seen a bunch of strange magical creatures in the poniverse; the manticore, the cockatrice, the hydra, the chimera, the orthros, the bugbear, the slingtail, the bunyip... I'm sure I'm missing some! The list is endless when it comes to magical creatures on MLP. And some of these creatures can be quite fiercer than the rest. It got me thinking of what if monsters or creatures we see in some Final Fantasy titles would exist in Equestria or other surrounding lands? What's your opinion?

Would some Final Fantasy creatures be found in the pony world? If so, what environment would it take place? Is it dangerous? Let me know what you think!)

(This has been reposted because no one must've seen this the first time around...)

Edited by Happy Heart
Repost

(Of the most likely monsters we might see in the pony world, I'd say the Cactuar in some desert lands. Possibly in the Bone Dry Desert as seen in the movie. Either that or the Bomb; a magical sphere completely wrapped in fire.)

As someone who has played so many of the Final Fantasy games so many times, I have no idea where to begin. It's easier for me to think of Final Fantasy creatures that could not be in MLP like Malboros and Tonberries. The design of the Malboros is a little too grotesque and Tonberries, I don't know how they'd censor their trademark knives. 

• Brohoof 1

• The topic was locked