Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Are there bronies you don't like/hate?

Vefka

There are bronies that I don't happen to like though I prefer to keep my reasons to myself. After all, with the current climate of events as they are, revealing such information would be problematic for me.

• Brohoof 1

23 hours ago, Vefka said:

So have you ever had a moment when you actively disliked another brony?

Yeah.  You.  Just kidding.  We're all just people, like any other people.  There's good ones and bad ones.

34 minutes ago, Kamal900 said:

Can't say I have..except those who like gory stuff against ponies *shivers*.

Well, what's wrong with just disliking that content rather than disliking the people who like it?  It doesn't mean they're bad or violent people.

Just now, Justin_Case001 said:

Yeah.  You.  Just kidding.  We're all just people, like any other people.  There's good ones and bad ones.

Well, what's wrong with just disliking that content rather than disliking the people who like it?  It doesn't mean they're bad or violent people.

I guess, yeah...

• Brohoof 1

Everypony like a dose of that SilverQuill guy, Yes? I certainly don't. Agree with me random stranger? I will tag: @Bakugou is my Man

23 hours ago, Bakugou is my Man said:

I’m going to refer to the Bronies React series for this one. Silver Quill is the least funniest reactor. He isn’t at all funny and he is just annoying.

Nooooooo! It was this thread where I read your opinion. Sh*t!

Edited by Splashee®
So many spelling errors, oh no!

2 of them are on EQD. Them being bronies is already a misnomer that is so hilarious that it's not even funny at all.

Both of them hate season 9, but they insist on being hostile to everyone because they're angry that they're not the ones rewriting it. They're even more angry about nobody rewriting it at all.

One of their first names starts with J and ends with Y.

Another starts with N and ends with O.

Edited by PCutter

There alot of bronies I dislike, these give fandom a bad name and will put people off. As for these youtuber, I know what creator of this topic on about I feel it's Digitbrony he talk alot about the show and fandom, he went weird smoking weed and made oc pony of him with thing smoking with then went on to anime.

Also these brony who attack other for dislike pony they dislike and have other agree with that person who attack that person who dislike that pony. It happen to me. Even got crtics for my review of brony fandom tell my likes and dislikes. People can be so offended.

• Brohoof 1

On 9/27/2020 at 1:13 AM, Vefka said:

So have you ever had a moment when you actively disliked another brony?

On 9/28/2020 at 2:26 AM, TomDaBombMLP said:

There’s nopony I’ve met here who I don’t like so no! :D

I suppose this also applies to me? As in someone here actually dislikes/hates me? And I already answered which ones I don't like at all.

Edited by PCutter

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/26/2020 at 7:59 PM, ExplosionMare said:

The infamous red and black one that really did some awful things :dry:

I don't know that one!

But I do not like a few "public/official" Bronies out there. Some are too outspoken about other things, and some are too annoying trying to be popular

• Brohoof 2