Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv Who likes Kung fu panda

Stardust

Not just the movies but there are tv shows based on it. I watched the paws of destiny recently on amazon prime and I really liked it and all the younger panda characters fighting. And the other characters who appeared in it like Jade tusk and the princess. and ofc xi long.

The older tv series I haven't seen as much I remember the animation not being as good?

There are also those specials like the secrets of the masters and that in cartoon style which is cool to see kung fu panda in 2d. 

And ofc I like the movies. Generally I like the character designs and the fluid movement and such.

I guess also dreamworks has a lot of other like ongoing ip. They have a show on the dragons but I haven't really watched it. I watched a bit of the Madagascar (when they were little. And I seen a lot of the penguins of Madagascar.

It's alright :twi:
I liked the first movie because, well, it's the first movie. It's the one most people are fond of or feel most nostalgic watching back. But I especially like the 2nd movie because of the stunning colors and settings, and not to mention one of the coolest villain designs.

Spoiler

kung-fu-panda2-disneyscreencaps.com-390.

latest?cb=20111123165905

latest?cb=20111123173642

1275560_546144605434909_1156098567_o.jpg

As far as the third movie and tv show go, I didn't pay too much attention to them even if they did maintain beautiful designs. 

I love Kung-Fu-Panda!

It's definitely one of my favourite series of films though I've not seen much of the shorts or the TV Show. The second movie is by far my favourite. Shen is SUCH a good villain

tumblr_nzpzov8dBB1tjhypeo4_r1_500.gif  

• Brohoof 2

5 minutes ago, Codelyy said:

The second movie is by far my favourite. Shen is SUCH a good villain

I second this statement! The second movie is my favorite and I like it better than the first movie ^_^

I remember watching the old TV show too back when it aired consistently on Nickelodeon, looking back now I believe that the animation of the TV show wasn't really all that great, but I remember having a good time watching it regardless :coco: I also didn't even know there was a new TV series on Amazon Prime? I just read that from @flurry's post. Then again, I don't have Amazon Prime so that's probably why I didn't know :adorkable: 

• Brohoof 1

I'm a little sad they didn't use the song "Kung Fu Fighthing" in any of the movies. It would fit perfectly to be honest.

The movies are pretty nice.

"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift" is IMO the most memorable quote from the first, and a damn good one too. 

Edited by Yakamaru
  • Brohoof 1

14 hours ago, Codelyy said:

It's definitely one of my favourite series of films though I've not seen much of the shorts or the TV Show. The second movie is by far my favourite. Shen is SUCH a good villain

I have to agree with that 100%. The second one is far better than the 3rd one and a huge improvement from the 1st. Tai lang is also good but tragic villain too but I think Shen does have more character layers.  

• Brohoof 1

I saw the first film in cinemas when it came out, but that was a long time ago and I barely remember it. I have seen the TV series, which is actually really good. Other than that, I'm not very well versed.