Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What if Sunset Shimmer stayed a villain?

Props Valroa

If she remained a villain, the scene where he cries and tells Twilight that she's sorry would be replaced with a similar scene to Chrysalis' failed reformation. Instead of accepting friendship, she flees to the Crystal Prep Academy. Then instead of getting expelled once the rumor of her destruction reaches the school, Principal Cinch realizes she would crush Canterlot High out of pure hatred for the upcoming Friendship Games. Either Sunset becomes one of the bullies that despises Sci-Twi, or Cinch replaces Sci-Twi with the more confident Sunset.

Edited by Gaines
  • Brohoof 3

59 minutes ago, Gaines said:

If she remained a villain, the scene where he cries and tells Twilight that she's sorry would be replaced with a similar scene to Chrysalis' failed reformation. Instead of accepting friendship, she flees to the Crystal Prep Academy. Then instead of getting expelled once the rumor of her destruction reaches the school, Principal Cinch realizes she would crush Canterlot High out of pure hatred for the upcoming Friendship Games. Either Sunset becomes one of the bullies that despises Sci-Twi, or Cinch replaces Sci-Twi with the more confident Sunset.

She would have still taken the crown. I feel like Sunset would try taking over the world there. 

• Brohoof 1

4 hours ago, Scar said:

She would have still taken the crown. I feel like Sunset would try taking over the world there. 

You think she just snatched the crown from Twilight's head? xD

6 hours ago, Scar said:

What if she stayed as a villain? I wish she did. I wanted to see take that crown and just flee into Equestria and then the show going off from there. 

She was not as good of a villain as Starlight, and her appearance did not change like Starlight's. Starlight should have stayed villain for sure. Sunset doesn't really matter if she is good or bad, to me. She has the same hair, eyes and b***s

• Brohoof 1

She would be no where near as interesting. I doubt she would have ever went anywhere if they had kept her a villain. They either could have had her keep sneaking into Equestria to steal maguffins, or they could have had her just stay a bitch with no power hold on the school like she did in the original show. Heck Sunset wasn't even planned to be in Rainbow Rocks until Rebecca Shoichet lobbied to have her stay, obviously a move that payed off with how popular she became, something I doubt she would have had if they didn't reform her

• Brohoof 1

All I can see it her evil grin, flipping someone's face, and those 3 victory poses, when thinking about her being evil. I rather see her reformed, smiling happily, preferably browsing Pinkie Pie's refrigerator in a pajamas showing her nice curves (see Rainbow Rocks, time: XX:XX, hey I don't remember the exact time, it is easy to find though, it is like the entire movie)

• Brohoof 1

• 7 months later...