Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Introduction Post

Synth

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

fluttershy

How did you find MLP Forums?

Randomly lol

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

Hey howdy, I found the fandom a good couple years back when I was younger - now I'm trying to get into it again even though the show is over (I think) and I never really got to watch it, I'm mostly here for the cool horses and stuff until I get around to catching up on the show

I think I found the fandom mostly through edgy speedpaints and stuff when thise were popular, and I looked more into what they were about. Before I knew it, boom, into the fandom 'cause it seemed cool

Anyways, I'm not too sure how these forums work just yet, (I'll get there), but I suppose this is the part where I ramble about myself for a bit

I'm an amateur(think that's how it's spelled sodmdjsns) digital artist and have been drawing digitally for I think almost 5 or 6 years - I started off making really bad Fnaf stuff on Scratch and gradually moved to making dragon art and stuff with Medibang Paint on my tablet. I mostly design and draw dragons now, but I'm trying to get back into drawing ponies too since they can be fun

My style varies from time to time, sometimes I'll draw things sharper and sometimes I won't - it depends on what I'm drawing. Also, my sona of sorts is a pegasus named Synth - he's pretty cool so I'll draw him later to show

This is getting pretty long though so I'm just gonna leave a drawing I made of Chrysalis(also can't spell h) here and go do other stuff until I check back later :derp:

(If proof or anything needs to be provided let me know and I'll add it)

1601482098844.png

• Brohoof 6

Well welcome to our little corner of the internet Comrade! I really love you spiky art style @Synth, it looks so neat! I wish I had enough talent to be an artist ^_^ Your spiky art style actually reminds me of another fandom artist named NekoSnicker, who also draws ponies in an edgier sharp style like you do! I hope you enjoy your time here on the forums friend! :yay:  

I'm not able to respond to everyone at once, but again, thanks for all the awesome compliments and welcomes everyone!
Also, @Splashee® I should have some done soon - I designed some more ponies for myself today and I plan on making some drawings of them tomorrow to post, so we'll see how that goes :mlp_wink: