Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

food Irish Supreme Court declares Subway bread to be too sugary to be legally considered bread

ggg-2

This is weird news, if it's not bread then is it a cookie or a something? I don't think it is that sugary. Why is this a Irish Supreme Court issue anyways, aren't there more important things to address than whether Subway's bread is too sugary to be considered bread?

• Brohoof 1

3 minutes ago, EpicEnergy said:

This is weird news, if it's not bread then is it a cookie or a something? I don't think it is that sugary. Why is this a Irish Supreme Court issue anyways, aren't there more important things to address than whether Subway's bread is too sugary to be considered bread?

Yes! Like a deadly virus that's going around the entire freaking world.

12 minutes ago, ggg-2 said:

This was not something i expecting to see on Twitter this morning. If they don't consider it bread, what do they classify it as?

You might want to put in a link source or picture to the Tweet because nobody knows what you're talking about if you don't provide a source

• Brohoof 1

you don't realize but it is kinda sugary. Not as much as to consider it a donut but it tastes like honey a bit, or... just more sweet.

This The Fluffiest Brioche Buns Recipe - Olivia's Cuisine definitely taste different from this Bolillo pza | Superama a domicilio

but also, knowing that the many companies change their ingredients to appeal to every country's demographic I wouldn't doubt that the put a ton more of sugar on your bread up there. If they can do it with Coke they can do it with other things. I personally feel that it's a good thing they have this regulations because food have a lot of things that together can cause you to have terrible health and you don't even realize why. I've heard a ton of stories of people changing countries that simply keep eating what they eat but with that country's ingredients and suddenly they don't have as many health problems as before mysteriously. Is no mystery, is all that bs they put in the food.

Oh, this is sad. I liked Subway.... But I cannot support them when they have illegal bread! And yes, i care about hidden sugar in products. That's a heath problem (to me and others)

• Brohoof 1

I never thought of tomato sauce as sweet or peanut butter as salty until hearing it from others, so maybe subway bread is sweet. My mom always said it tasted like chemicals.

All I know is that cake is bread but bread is not cake.

well I mean subway bread is kinda shit and is like what I imagine American bread to be like, sugary bread

1 minute ago, Scar said:

I never had subway before in all honesty. Besides some fries from it in 2019, which sucked.

subway do chips?

12 hours ago, Fluttershutter said:

I say the Irish Supreme Court is too Courty to be considered Supreme! :pinkie:

I mean seriously, how can they call themselves that? Not one of the Supremes is a judge in that court. :dash:

the-supremes-mary-wilson-diana-ross-and-

Edited by Fluttershutter