Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Rainbow Dash's House...in Minecraft (MC forum unable post)

Hazardus_Havard.

~Rainbow Dash's House~

The Pony Minecraft Forums don't allow new topics...weird.

And seeing as this IS a creative piece that doesn't have a proper area, the Other Art seems the right place to put it.

...please don't ban me if it's the wrong place to put it....

Was taking a break from another build I was doing for a game and decided to do this for a little bit, mostly fun. One thing led to another and I couldn't stop without this being complete! Took me 7+ hours to build, along with a custom texture pack I am currently creating alongside it. After I finish the clouds a bit more, get the grounds a bit more hilly and get the pictures I need, thinking the Rainbow Factory is next (If I ever get around to it.)

The House!

Posted ImagePosted Image

Custom Paintings!

Posted Image
Posted Image
  • Brohoof 4

~Rainbow Dash's House~

And seeing as this IS a creative piece that doesn't have a proper area, the Other Art seems the right place to put it.

Was taking a break from another build I was doing for a game and decided to do this for a little bit, mostly fun. One thing led to another and I couldn't stop without this being complete! Took me 7+ hours to build, along with a custom texture pack I am currently creating alongside it. After I finish the clouds a bit more, get the grounds a bit more hilly and get the pictures I need, thinking the Rainbow Factory is next (If I ever get around to it.)

The House!

Posted ImagePosted Image

Custom Paintings!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Silly filly, Omnipony doesn't ban you for placing things in the wrong sections. He bans you for going against the teachings of Omnipony. *trollface*

That's sick dude, looks really nice xD Would love to play Minecraft and just walk around on that thing.

(edited)

Wow! That's awesome! It would be cool if you put an MCSchematic file up. I mean, I can't use Minecraft as of now, but others who can would probably have an awesome time exploring. I know I would. :o

Edited by <letterONE>

Silly filly, Omnipony doesn't ban you for placing things in the wrong sections. He bans you for going against the teachings of Omnipony. *trollface*

That's sick dude, looks really nice xD Would love to play Minecraft and just walk around on that thing.

Wait a sec, Omnipony regulates this forum?! uuumm...would he ban me for using his logo as one of the paintings? Cause I sorta did.....

Wow! That's awesome! It would be cool if you put an MCSchematic file up. I mean, I can't use Minecraft as of now, but others who can would probably have an awesome time exploring. I know I would. :o

Why can't you use Minecraft? It has a free version on the website, you just have to pay for the offline mode is all...it makes me sad to here someone who likes the game doesn't play it...
  • Brohoof 1

That is awesome! How long did it take you?

Just barely a little over the 7 hour mark on it, so not that long. The texture pack took me about 30 minutes or so, another hour to find appropriate pictures for it.
  • Brohoof 1

Wait a sec, Omnipony regulates this forum?! uuumm...would he ban me for using his logo as one of the paintings? Cause I sorta did.....

Why can't you use Minecraft? It has a free version on the website, you just have to pay for the offline mode is all...it makes me sad to here someone who likes the game doesn't play it...

Oh I bought it. I just use Linux and for some reason the Linux version won't work for me. :mellow:

Oh I bought it. I just use Linux and for some reason the Linux version won't work for me. :mellow:

That makes me sad....maybe there's a fix for it online, like a work around others with your problem use?

Is there a website where I can watch the show fully? Need to watch the episode that shows Rainbow Dash's home so I can make it more accurate and all...

Is there a website where I can watch the show fully? Need to watch the episode that shows Rainbow Dash's home so I can make it more accurate and all...

There actually is not a single episode that shows her house fully I'm afraid. Only her bedroom appeared in any episode, and even then it was just her bed and the wall behind it; not even the full room.

There actually is not a single episode that shows her house fully I'm afraid. Only her bedroom appeared in any episode, and even then it was just her bed and the wall behind it; not even the full room.

Well crud, guess I'll improvise this then.

That seems like the best idea. Why not just make your own version of her house?

Guess I can do that since I already started. She has three floor officially in mine.

The first is her bedroom and it somewhat looks like the original pics.

The second is like the living/kitchen/activity room combine though it needs work.

The third is additional beds for friends that come by, as well as a rotating loop of colors that leads to a winding staircase up to the domed roof, where the rainbow's outside get shot out and spill off to the side.

Guess I can do that since I already started. She has three floor officially in mine.

The first is her bedroom and it somewhat looks like the original pics.

The second is like the living/kitchen/activity room combine though it needs work.

The third is additional beds for friends that come by, as well as a rotating loop of colors that leads to a winding staircase up to the domed roof, where the rainbow's outside get shot out and spill off to the side.

That's actually an ideal setup for a house for someone quite like Rainbow. Either you thought on this or ya just went along with whatever you were doing.

From the pictures, though, it looks like you thought a lot. :)

That's actually an ideal setup for a house for someone quite like Rainbow. Either you thought on this or ya just went along with whatever you were doing.

From the pictures, though, it looks like you thought a lot. :)

I had about three hours of sleep for the past two weeks so I sorta just flew with it. Just got a bit more sleep today so gonna check up on my three projects and see what I stupidly added to the place...

I had about three hours of sleep for the past two weeks so I sorta just flew with it. Just got a bit more sleep today so gonna check up on my three projects and see what I stupidly added to the place...

Oh. Wow. :lol: Did not expect that!

Oh. Wow. :lol: Did not expect that!

That's what you get for drinking nothing but tea and energy drinks, forgot water existed for a while. The house only took about 7 hours though, it's my other builds that took me longer.

~Rainbow Dash's House~

The House!

Posted ImagePosted Image

Custom Paintings!

Posted Image

Posted Image

One thing I'm gonna do: Change it into the cloud blocks and glow vapor blocks from the pixel powers mod. Then it will truly be complete.

I've wanted to make a Rainbow Dash house in minecraft for weeks. But my computer is too slow and the xbox version hasn't come out with creative mode yet

I've wanted to make a Rainbow Dash house in minecraft for weeks. But my computer is too slow and the xbox version hasn't come out with creative mode yet

It's gonna be a bit difficult with the xbox version, the height on that hasn't been updated to include a tall enough place to build just yet if my memory serves correct.