Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What would u take on a picnic

Stardust

Idk cuz there r so many tasty things. Could do like meat filled sandwiches. Or japanese style like ongiri or bento. I like container with pasta or fish quiche and that too. Maybe salad. And desserts ofc and crips. With drinks.

• Brohoof 1

By instinct, I'd say a simple ham and cheese baguette sandwish with like, water and stuff... Yeah that's not much but if i were to really plan ahead and do a really cool picnic then i'd be taking pastries, regional ham and cheese, taking chairs and a table, and for the drink well, as a good french citizen, i'd gladly have some personally selected red wine, probably a bourgogne

I’ll go with ham and cheese sandwiches, and maybe something like sliders. Also, containers of spaghetti or lo mein, because I’m hungry. Bread and water, too. And lemonade, because that strikes me as a picnic drink. Maybe other things like carrots, tortilla chips, and popcorn. And brownies and lemon bars. And cookies. :twismile:

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Treeglow Flicker said:

Wasps.

They would distract you from the ants and possible mosquitos. Clever girl. :dash:

I would probably bring something I could eat quickly so I wouldn't have to deal with any of the bugs I listed. :twi:

Hmmm...  Depending on who's going or how many people there are, I'd probably bring some freshly baked bread, some butter and jam for starters.  

For the main meal, I might roast some veggies and maybe make something with seitan.  Also, cook some rice.

For dessert, I'd probably bring some fruit and some sort of sweet if a guest didn't want fruit.  Maybe cake?  Cupcakes??

For drinks, I'd bring water, some fruit juice and tea.

Albertson's fried chicken, a loaf of french bread, tub of butter, raspberries, strawberries, chocolate milk, and maybe some sour cream and onion lays. This is what we'd bring whenever we went to the beach.

• 2 weeks later...