Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hi there! C:

Hazardus_Havard.

I don't usually join forum groups, (this'll be my second) and I figured I'd see the community here!

A bit about myself?

-I like to draw! I drew my avatar there as well as some other stuff I can't upload (my scanner won't fit a poster sized item sadly)

-Love playing Minecraft and other games (though mostly Minecraft) I am currently building a Skyrim map for the game of the same name, and just built Rainbow Dash's house! Just posted a topic in the Other Art forum on that, the Pony Minecraft forum is locked for some reason.

-Trying to go through an art degree...not doing well but hey! I have ramen! lots ....of....ramen...

-I like to try new things, at least once. Unless it breaks my fundemental morals.

I guess there's that for now. Hows everyone doing?

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

The Best.

In all seriousness.

Bar-none, nothing better, awesome...The list goes on.

That's nice to hear. Honestly, I was interested enough to join a forum but wasn't sure where to start. I saw this one and could only hope for the best it was a nice one. Edited by Hazardus_Havard

Posted Image

Heya! *flys on down and gives cider* Yes, best community EVER here x3 the power of ponies COMPEL THY TROLLS! like what Chigens said, great community here so we hope you have a lot of fun with everypony here =3

Posted Image

Heya! *flys on down and gives cider* Yes, best community EVER here x3 the power of ponies COMPEL THY TROLLS! like what Chigens said, great community here so we hope you have a lot of fun with everypony here =3

I love that gif! Wish I could just find out how to create them...

Oi, welcome to the boards and enjoy yourself amidst the randomness and chaos. Have fun <3

I love a bit of randomness, it keeps things interesting and all those around on their toes.

Welcome to the herd! Ramen+Art Degree(in process)= where I see myself in 4 yrs XD

I love the people on the forums and I bet you will too. There are alot(in porportion to other places) of bronys who make art and fanfics as well as some cool RP's, I'm sure you will have an Awesome time!

Hello and Welcome to the Forums!!! :lol:

Hello, I am feeling welcomed!

Welcome to the herd! I hope you enjoy this forum! I am an artist who enjoys drawing MLP. What else do you like to do?

I like to mostly draw or listen to music, occasionally try to play games. Trying to learn how to animate a bit, it's difficult to start and all....

Welcome to the herd! Ramen+Art Degree(in process)= where I see myself in 4 yrs XD

I love the people on the forums and I bet you will too. There are alot(in porportion to other places) of bronys who make art and fanfics as well as some cool RP's, I'm sure you will have an Awesome time!

I want a Ramen Degree tooooooooo!!!
  • Brohoof 1

If only that existed...YUM! :lol:

Whenever I think of Ramen, I always picture those perfect iconic images that you'd see over from Japan and think of how perfect and delecious that thing is....then get dissapointed from my Ramen-in-a-Cup...

Y U NO LIKE YOUR BIG BROTHER RAMEN-IN-A-CUP!

Whenever I think of Ramen, I always picture those perfect iconic images that you'd see over from Japan and think of how perfect and delecious that thing is....then get dissapointed from my Ramen-in-a-Cup...

Y U NO LIKE YOUR BIG BROTHER RAMEN-IN-A-CUP!

*roflmao!* exactly!XD

*roflmao!* exactly!XD

Say, maybe you know why the Minecraft forums here are locked perchance? I wanted to upload my Rainbow Dash Sky-Home to see if anyone could help with some pictures of it but it's, well, locked...

Hell yeah to drawing!

I wish I could post some of my pics, but I don't think they'd do well here seeing as they're not pony related at all....*sad face*

I WILL do some in the future though, hopefully!

Okay, I am asking this in all seriousness to anyone willing to answer this question.

Why can't I start new topics in other forums but the art ones and this one here?

I tried to ask a question on the Canterlot area, but it won't allow me to do so...a bit saddened here....

My original question I wanted answered was if there was groups that did different types of art here if anyone's willing to answer that question as well...

I wish I could post some of my pics, but I don't think they'd do well here seeing as they're not pony related at all....*sad face*

I WILL do some in the future though, hopefully!

Okay, I am asking this in all seriousness to anyone willing to answer this question.

Why can't I start new topics in other forums but the art ones and this one here?

I tried to ask a question on the Canterlot area, but it won't allow me to do so...a bit saddened here....

My original question I wanted answered was if there was groups that did different types of art here if anyone's willing to answer that question as well...

You should still share your art. : )

98% of my art isn't pony related, but I still have some made. I've been wanting to work on my own things but with cons coming up it's become very difficult.

I'm quite new here so I'm sorry to say I don't have any answers for you...

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

You should still share your art. : )

98% of my art isn't pony related, but I still have some made. I've been wanting to work on my own things but with cons coming up it's become very difficult.

I'm quite new here so I'm sorry to say I don't have any answers for you...

Well, thanks anyways. Maybe I'll post what little art I have to show in the forums. Edited by Hazardus_Havard
  • Brohoof 1

Say, maybe you know why the Minecraft forums here are locked perchance? I wanted to upload my Rainbow Dash Sky-Home to see if anyone could help with some pictures of it but it's, well, locked...

sorry I don't play minecraft :P

sorry I don't play minecraft :P

I am very saddened to hear that. To me, the game is akin to playing Lego's...except you get more pieces, you don't lose any of them and you can die; virtually that is. Well, if you're at least interested in looking at what Minecraft can do, take a look at my pics here - to the link from the forum.

-

-

/

http://mlpforums.com/topic/19239-rainbow-dashs-housein-minecraft-mc-forum-unable-post/page__p__428620#entry428620

(edited)

I know what mine craft is and I've watched people play but i dont have it, or particularly want to play it all that badly

although i do enjoy legos...

but not dieing

Edited by pegasister1552

I know what mine craft is and I've watched people play but i dont have it, or particularly want to play it all that badly

although i do enjoy legos...

but not dieing

I'm not one to shove things down other's throats so I'll let it be, to each their own I guess.

(edited)

I'm not one to shove things down other's throats so I'll let it be, to each their own I guess.

thank you for that

i may try it eventually but i'm pretty busty right now

i play alot of other games and with school and all that i dont have time (or money)

Edited by pegasister1552