Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hi there! C:

Hazardus_Havard.

thank you for that

i may try it eventually but i'm pretty busty right now

i play alot of other games and with school and all that i dont have time (or money)

If you're strapped for cash but wanna try some games out, might I recommend the Indie Humble Bundle? Just came out a few days ago, it's only got about I think 10 days left before it goes away. You can get Bastion, Amnesia: Dark Descent, LIMBO, Superbrothers: Sword & Sorcery LP and Psychonaughts. Best part is, you pay what you and and you'll STILL get the game! Just...don't be mean and donate a penny, it hurts the people doing things like this. You also don't get the best game, Bastion, unless you pay at least 7.87 I donated 15 to it.

If you're strapped for cash but wanna try some games out, might I recommend the Indie Humble Bundle? Just came out a few days ago, it's only got about I think 10 days left before it goes away. You can get Bastion, Amnesia: Dark Descent, LIMBO, Superbrothers: Sword & Sorcery LP and Psychonaughts. Best part is, you pay what you and and you'll STILL get the game! Just...don't be mean and donate a penny, it hurts the people doing things like this. You also don't get the best game, Bastion, unless you pay at least 7.87 I donated 15 to it.

Oh wait, just checked...it's 8 days left.

HI

I mean Hi welcome, Sorry I am late about it. but welcome anyway

Collage, I am so jealous.... Bet your art is awesome. see ya around

It is when I can actually get to drawing it... Trying to learn how to draw on the computer right now though so I can put my stuff online. I feel my stuff is good enough for maybe even commissions in the future; after my computer is up to snuff that is.