Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Mlp generation 5 dark concept

Princess_Bellalatanya

Hi everypony :) 

This is meant to be more of a tragic start to generation 5 

Ive had an idea for generation 5 mlp: The first words we here "friendship....was magic" in a tragic tone,then the voice starts crying “Slowly each tribe broke into the separate corners of equestria”(In this generation its up to the new main 6 to reunite the tribes of equestria,and discover a hidden race of alicorns) Discovering that alicorns arent as rare as they seem, Rather they've been in hiding

what do you think?

feel free to add to it or suggest any changes! :D

• Brohoof 4

@EpicEnergyIts a bit Dark but thats what i feel mlp needs to mature,to help it grow a bit with the fans, while not going too dark,By poisoning the magic of friendship i meant it gets cursed and the new mane 6 have to find a way to make friendship magic again.With them reuniting the mane 8(The core six plus starlight and sunset)

• Brohoof 2

2 minutes ago, Princess_Bellalatanya said:

@EpicEnergyIts a bit Dark but thats what i feel mlp needs to mature,to help it grow a bit with the fans, while not going too dark,By poisoning the magic of friendship i meant it gets cursed and the new mane 6 have to find a way to make friendship magic again.With them reuniting the mane 8(The core six plus starlight and sunset)

I think that's what MLP needs as well, for it to be a little dark but not too dark.

• Brohoof 1

Sounds good to me. It isn't that much different to the darkness at the end of FIM episode 1. But beginning with it instead. It would be a bold move for a children's show, but I am not a child anymore, especially when G5 comes along

Edited by Splashee®