Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

New to the fandom!

NightoverTamriel

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

rainbow-dash

How did you find MLP Forums?

Browsing, searching for other Bronies to talk to.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

Heya everypony! My names Tam and I just kinda stumbled into this fandom. I wanna add at the very beginning that English is not my first language. I try to keep spelling and grammar errors at a minimum but sometimes I might overlook them. I actually watched some episodes a long time ago, but never really got into it. Then, a few weeks ago, I found out an artist I really admire was doing pony adoptables. And I had to snatch one. I instantly fell in love with her but was like "Shoot, now I have a pony character, I gotta know the actual lore to not embarass myself." So I started to watch the show on Netflix. Now I can't stop. It's just heartwarming and making me look different at shows I considered 'too childish for a grown woman'.

Maybe a little bit about myself: I am 20 years old, I'm from Germany and work trainee chef. I am a big fan of reptiles, insects (love me some Changelings) and amphibians and currently own two Phantasmal poison frogs as well as a a Phyllium philippinicum and an Australian giant mantis. In my free time I enjoy gardening, cooking, gaming (a lot, probably too much. Especially the Mass Effect series.) and drawing. At the moment due to the V I can't go to work wich leaves me with a lot of free time. I live in a more rural area and love to go out walking along the lakes we have.

I am just glad that this fandom is still active even after the shows end. I hope to find some people I can chat with, about the show but also just to see how other people around the world live their lifes. Thank you for making it to the end of the introduction and have a wonderful night/day! <3

• Brohoof 3

4 hours ago, NightoverTamriel said:

I wanna add at the very beginning that English is not my first language. I try to keep spelling and grammar errors at a minimum but sometimes I might overlook them

Your English is pretty good, maybe even better than mine! ;)

Oh, hello @NightoverTamriel and welcome to the fandom and to the MLP Forums. It is sooooo nice to meet you! :yay: Hope you will really enjoy your time here and making a lot of wonderful friends! :pinkie:

c29.gif.59aa4656b7a92e71d9ff60672570d0cd.gif

Hey Tamriel, welcome to the forum!

I'm Kadae! I really love tea and Octavia. I used to live in Czech Republic so it's fun to see a fellow Eurobrony!

I hope to see your posts around and that your stay here is a wonderful one! :Daydreaming: