He's definitely the weakest of the ponies so far in "Tell Your Tail"

Is that something positive? :nom:

---

Umm...Quibble Pants is very knowledgable about the things he cares about. :ooh:

2 hours ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

Umm...Quibble Pants is very knowledgable about the things he cares about. :ooh:

Wind Sprint did a good job acting disinterested in her real life father. :nom:

• Brohoof 1

As far as FiM is concerned, I have never liked Fluttershy all that much, but I do think she has some lovely songs. Not necessarily the best in the series most of the time, but they tend to be quite good overall.

• Brohoof 3

Moments ago, WWolf said:

he's not a horse tho :wacko: .

Technically, Spike was raised by ponies his entire life so that could make him an honorary pony. :proud:

---

Shining Armor's voice reminds me of a stereotypical surfer and that makes Shining Armor funny to watch. 

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, ExplosionMare said:

The pony who cut Fluttershy in line, you know, the blue one, has a neat mane

The ponies in "Fame and Misfortune" who insulted Rarity and made her cry...Were rich! :awed:

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 2022-04-16 at 11:11 PM, Shadowmoth2011 said:

As much as Moondancer annoys the hay out of me, I have to admit she's very well acted. She sounds genuinely ticked off in her full-throttle meltdown at the party.

I'd love to know why, I thought she was alright though I don't really like how she has Twilight's exact haircut. 

Personally I can't stand Starlight pre nor post redemption, but I must admit I love her design and color scheme, she is extremely pleasing to the eyes. I also can't help but enjoy her voice, very nice.

13 minutes ago, stephsmlp said:

I'd love to know why, I thought she was alright though I don't really like how she has Twilight's exact haircut. 

Personally I can't stand Starlight pre nor post redemption, but I must admit I love her design and color scheme, she is extremely pleasing to the eyes. I also can't help but enjoy her voice, very nice.

Essentially I absolutely despise her attitude towards Twilight throughout "Amending Fences". Twilight was nothing but apologetic towards her for not showing up to her party (a pretty minor thing that Moondancer honestly overreacted to, IMO) and even went so far as to throw a party for her with Pinkie Pie, yet Moondancer didn't treat her very fairly at all and even threw a grand mal tantrum at said party, making her seem pretty ungrateful. :scoots: She's not the cartoon character I hate the most (pretty hard to surpass Mr. Ridgemount from Stoked in that category), but she does REALLY bug me. :yeahno: