Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming What is/was Your Most Anticipated Game of 2020?

Chadbacca

Animal Crossing New Horizons was my most anticipated and is the one most anticipated all year long.

On the tail-end of the year it would be the new Hyrule Warriors and that Ubisoft title (Fenyx Rising or something like that).

Edited by Envy
  • Brohoof 1

Well by the end of last year it was Animal Crossing New horizons, then it was Super Mario 3D All Stars. And now as of this post, it's Hyrule Warriors Age of Calamity

• Brohoof 1

It was Vampire: The Masquerade- Bloodlines II.

But the game has been delayed again and both the creative leads, one of them from the last game, have been fired with no explanation. That is a major red flag in my book. 

• Brohoof 1

Definitely Cyberpunk 2077 because I absolutely love cyber setting and this is the game from CDPR (And the localization will have swears, this is a big selling point too)

• Brohoof 3

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/7/2020 at 8:30 PM, ExplosionMare said:

I’m excited for the release of FNAF: Security Breach :D!

:awed: Moonman! Must see more Moonman!

It hasn't been released yet, but I am being optimistic it will be the best game of 2020 (if we don't count Super Mario 3D All Stars, LOL LOL LOL LOL lol lol... Yea)

Originally they were Animal Crossing New Horizons and funny enough, Rollercoaster Tycoon 3 for the Switch. Been really enjoying both. Now the main one I am looking forward to is Planet Coaster on Xbox One. Never even thought that one would come to consoles so I am very excited for it. 

• Brohoof 2

On 10/6/2020 at 3:23 PM, Sepul-Coloratura said:

Warcraft : Reforged.

But we all know now what happened....

Yeah. Outsourcing its development was a mistake, but hey, the Blizzard of old truly died when CEO and co-founder Mike Morhaime left the company. It might as well be Activision wearing a Blizzard suit at this point.

• Brohoof 1