Jeric

events Happy Birthday to MLPF and MLP:FiM

Before Equestria Girls was a spinoff, it was a song parodying California Gurls for an FIM commercial.

^_^

• Brohoof 2
  • Smile 2

And as expected, Hasbro didn't acknowledge this occasion. I'm not surprised by this given how they've moved on and embraced a new toy line in order to earn more profit because they are a business after all. For me, Equestria Girls is how I came into this fandom many years ago so I'm waiting for its 10th anniversary in about three years from now. Still, I can congratulate Friendship is Magic having reached this particular milestone.

13 hours ago, QurkyThePegasus said:

Happy Birthday MLP! I got a cake to celebrate.20201010_171301.thumb.jpg.3cee0852b7fff6eed6089e1144cbe5ce.jpg

That's a nice cake! :P

Shit like this makes me feel old >_>

props for keeping the site going as long as it has. 

Something something happy birthday to the show and the forums, something something show ends but legacy continues :nom: .

This is my internet home :fluttershy: .

35 minutes ago, WWolf said:

This is my internet home :fluttershy: .

MLPForums, the frontpage for the ponies.

I completely missed this for some reason, or didn't I? I forgot.

Happy BDAY MLPP!! Altough i became a "brony" in late 2012, the fact that 10 years have passed only make me realized how fast time has passed.... i was 9 when the first episode aired, I was just and average kid who did great in school and was looking for a new fandom after lego cancelled Bionicle.Im 19 now, and WOAHH, a lot of things have changed in my life (and I supposed so in yours) ... surprising how you dont realize about how much time has passed until you see this milestones...

Happy bday MLP , for giving us good times , fights in the internet , and making people go nutssabout some grown ups liking ponies!! This 10 yearss have been a blast next to MLP,crazy how in this 10 years a lot of music , games and art have been influenced by MLP  ... what Lauren Faust thought would break "female series schemes" ended up causing a real revolution irl... 

Lets just wait to see what awaits for us the next 10 yearss coming

I knew that, it was my time to return to this place in early September. When you have that feeling that something is right, it is meant to be.

Happy 10 years! This show has been an immensely positive influence in my life! I've picked up many hobbies, met friends and gone on my own adventures as Twilight went through hers in the early show. I rooted for her and related to her plight somewhat, as a fish out of water trying to make some new friends. I took a lot of the show's values to heart and I can't thank it enough for the impact that it's had!

Lots of love to all of you here on the forums, for I wouldn't've met any of you had it not been for the show! 💜 :twi:

Badges

Wow... I remember when I first joined here... I was going through a really rough time in my life, but luckily got past it thanks to this show... Happy Birthday MLP Forums and MLP: FiM! I wish I could go back to 2010 when the show first began... I still remember that time...

On 10/11/2020 at 1:47 AM, QurkyThePegasus said:

Happy Birthday MLP! I got a cake to celebrate.20201010_171301.thumb.jpg.3cee0852b7fff6eed6089e1144cbe5ce.jpg

Those toys have been in children's mouth, before nicely placed on the cake, yes? :P