Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Ittoni

Ittoni

(edited)
3 minutes ago, Scar said:

Random question. What do you think of Ethiopia?

(ooc) I learned where it was on the globe in school and they made me memorize their imports and exports at the time. To be honest I don't know much about it to form an opinion but I would like to know :)

Edited by Ittoni
  • Brohoof 1

Just now, Ittoni said:

(ooc) I learned where it was on the globe in school and they made me memorize their imports and exports at the time. To be honest I don't know much about it to form an opinion but I would like to know :)

I remember in like 2nd grade that I would spin the globe around and play a sort of game "where would I live" wherever my finger would land on. It landed on Papua New Guinea. 

3 minutes ago, Scar said:

I remember in like 2nd grade that I would spin the globe around and play a sort of game "where would I live" wherever my finger would land on. It landed on Papua New Guinea. 

that's quite far away :wau:

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
50 minutes ago, SharpWit said:

Did you have a dark changeling OC before their reformation, and do you have a favorite piece of glassware?

(ooc) YES. I was an unreformed changeling before but it was pretty much indistinguishable from any other and had a longer name: amoittoni, or Amo for short, which means "invisible" in nahuatl. After reformation it changed to ittoni which means "visible". 

My fave piece of glassware is the irish coffee mug because it looks fancy and I can actually grab it without being awkward 

Edited by Ittoni
  • Brohoof 3

(oc) Yes :eager:. One of my favorite things to transform into is water creatures because since I can just fly and be on the ground naturally underwater worlds are seem more mysterious and strange:sunbutt:. Lakes and oceans are the best to explore.

(ooc) Yessss. Though I haven't swim in a long time, normally in a pool, and I haven't swim in the ocean or a lake before, just tipitap my feet in the water from the shore or not too deep to be able to swim. A lake would be a good start, I'm afraid of the ocean eating me :sealed:

• Brohoof 2

2 hours ago, Yakamaru said:

Have you ever laughed so hard you've ended up snorting and unable to actually make sounds but instead sit there clapping like a very excited seal?

(Oc) who doesn't :oh_golly:

tenor.gif

• Brohoof 2

1 hour ago, Yoshi89 said:

(OC)

Do you like changing into flying creatures?

(OOC)

Do you like flying?

(Oc) of course! But mostly insects. Feathers are soft and nice but... those meaty rubbery feet are weeeeird... :Thorax:. Bird feet are weird in general, it creeps me out so I try not to think about it.

(Ooc) I don't fly on airplane too often... but when I do it's a very exciting experience :eager:. I like the food too most of the time X). One day it would be cool to drop on a parachute (is not flying but it's falling with grace).

• Brohoof 1