Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Spying Parents

Treeglow Flicker

Parents should not spy on their kids

The trust between parents and children is very important for the children being able to grow to function people and live a life. If parents don't give the trust and the environment for children to grow .. then there are more than on problem. Of course parents need to look also after their children and will not always do the right things. Being a parent is not easy, but spying like this is not the answer

I had strict, controlling parents, although there wasn't really much potential for them to spy on me, as I typically kept to myself or refrained from misbehaving outrageously when I was with friends. I didn't have the internet at home as a teenager, and by the time I got a cell phone, I was in my early 20s; I didn't have to worry about spying regarding those things. My mother in particular could be nosy at times, but many of my personal possessions as a teenager pertained to video games, and in my late adolescence, I started buying things like books. Furthermore, during my late adolescence, I was often working a part-time after I got done with my high school classes, so there was absolutely nothing for my parents to spy on at that point.