Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

My Little Pony Friendship Is Magic Alternative Timeline

Hi fellow bronies 

I have a question for ya 

What in an alternative timeline instead of Nightmare Moon appearing in the first two episodes Daybreaker appeared 

I want your answers after you take into consideration the fight between Nightmare Moon and Daybreaker in the Episode Royal Problem 

Here some material for ya:

https://aminoapps.com/c/cartoon/page/blog/celestia-wasnt-always-that-good-who-would-be-better-ruler-of-equestria-theory-speculation-lets-talk-about/6PwI_zu6E5W1BlWR07gnnY0mRbwXQQ7

I suppose in this scenario Celestia goes mad like Luna did, turning into daybreaker. This would force Luna to use the elements of harmony, banish daybreaker into the sun. Although Daybreaker was just a dream, so Celestia's nightmare form would look a little different.

1635710_1.jpg

Ponies are diurnal. Luna has issues. Give me a good reason for this timeline other than "I'm a Luna fan." You see, even if Celestia had been a bad pony, she wouldn't have turned into Daybreaker since she's smarter and far more stable than her sister. In fact, this would have accelerated Luna's descent into madness.

Moreover, there is no evidence that Nightmare Moon fought any of the villains we've seen in the show, and judging from her tussle she had with Twilight, she's a complete pushover that can't read her opponents to save her worthless little life. Celestia at least knows that she can't do shit without divine powers of some alien tree and is thus playing the quest-giving NPC for its chosen champions. There is much power in awareness.

And last but not least, someone that needs so little to be pushed over the edge is unworthy of a crown, or a tiara for that matter. If not "Muh Evil Celestia" then Cozy Glow would depose her with loli machinations down the line. After all, Moon carries with her the same choleric authoritative stink as Neighsay, only hers is far stronger in its potency. Which brings us closer to my irredeemable FIM villains = future "Path of Exile" heroes conspiracy :P

Heck, let's do this the monkey's paw way: Throw in Old Goat Grogar. He does in Luna. Celestia goes mad due to losing her sister. Voilà! You've just gotten yourself a Daybreaker.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

I suppose if the times gotten switched, then Celestia would feel so much heartbreak that she would either turn into Solar Flare or something else. And then she would probably destroy the Castle of The Two Sisters and then have a fun goose chase with Luna. Celestia would've shot down her sister and take control without Luna. When Luna wakes up or something, Luna would use the Elements of Harmony and banish her to the sun. And she would probably have her pink hair when she returns. Then when her good powers have been restored, she could go back to ruling Equestria with Luna or do the same scenario again.