Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Lauren Faust shares her thoughts on the 10th anniversary

Denim&Venöm

• 8 months later...

Kinda sad for me taking a decade to find it, but here I am now and I'm also grateful to Lauren and the whole production team to make such a beautiful show. Especially during this pandemic times where there were some hard times it really helped me and took my mind of the real world. I was really happy to find this show and the fandom/people here.

Thank you!

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
7 hours ago, Astral Soul said:

Kinda sad for me taking a decade to find it, but here I am now and I'm also grateful to Lauren and the whole production team to make such a beautiful show. Especially during this pandemic times where there were some hard times it really helped me and took my mind of the real world. I was really happy to find this show and the fandom/people here.

Thank you!

Well said! 

I would say the same thing as well. Lauren Faust really meant a lot to me so very much. When I was a kid, I didn't even know Lauren Faust nor her work until I get into MLP Friendship is Magic in 2013. Her vision, her creativity, and her artwork really did inspired me to create something that I want to create and she's one of major influence when it comes to my art. One of the best about Lauren and this is why I had a huge amount of  love and respect for her than most people give credit for was that she was able to take risks for creating shows featuring female protagonists. During the time in which female-driven cartoons were so saccharine, so sappy, and so stereotypical, Lauren Faust wanted to create a show that was different than any other female show out there. It's a risk that paid off very well. For over the past 10 years, Friendship is Magic was such a huge phenomenon that no other animated series of the 2010's couldn't even capture that magic again all thanks to Lauren. Don't get me wrong, DHX, Big Jim Miller, Jayson Theisson, James Wotton, M.A Larson, Meghan McCarthy, Amy Keating Rodgers, and everyone in the MLP crew are great and I love them, and I'll give Hasbro credit for creating a balance of being a slice of life comedy and fantasy adventure show, but I can always thank Lauren for creating this wonderful, amazing series that really did help go through my rough times. So Thank you Lauren Faust for everything!:ticking::wub::mlp_smug::laugh::mlp_grin::yay:

Edited by JMTV99