Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

I’m pretty sure everyone who’s heard me talking about DAGames saw this thread coming. :arethosehands:

For context, DAGames is a gamer, musician, etc. over on YouTube (technically it’s a team, but the guy “Will Alex Ryan” is the head of the channel). He is infamous for his Bendy and FNAF songs, but he also has a variety of original songs as well that are really good if you’re into rock and heavy metal.

Any favorite songs you have of his? Have you watched his regular videos? Are you just curious because you randomly clicked on this thread? All types of those discussions are welcome, so feel free to talk about anything and everything DAGames here :D

Put warnings on stuff that has a lot of bad language or anything else, just for courtesy. That’s really the only rule.

• Brohoof 2

This is a really good original of his. What’s funny is that this is so calm compared to all the other songs in the album it’s in. This is probably what got me to like IRIS songs in the first place because the song has a really great message in it. Not only that, but the instrumentals in it are pretty good!

• Brohoof 2

I am still quite fond of Kings and Queens, for historical reasons:

But otherwise, I have not been a regular viewer of DAGames, and find his lyrics difficult to understand, let's say, "complex". I can see why he is popular though :coco:

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/18/2020 at 8:04 AM, Splashee said:

I am still quite fond of Kings and Queens, for historical reasons:

But otherwise, I have not been a regular viewer of DAGames, and find his lyrics difficult to understand, let's say, "complex". I can see why he is popular though :coco:

Interesting. I always thought the “kings and queens” had to do with a gender equality message. At least that’s what I thought about during the queen segment of the song, I can’t say for sure what the king part means.

I’ll have to watch his explanation video at some point to see if I’m right or I’m just overthinking the true meaning.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...