Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Fail Safe(working title)(ongoing comics)

Evil Pink One

1 minute ago, Kujamih said:

I made sure her transforming is as creepy and diisgusting as you wanted it to be! 

She is creepy, and she is disgusting while doing it. Make it as weird as possible to freak out other characters. 

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Jesse Terrence said:

Sounds super cool!

Oh my oh my!

If only I wasn't so lazy xD

?

Wanna join in? Next chapter im adding cloud shroud and windy breeze.

( @CloudMistDragon, @Windy Breeze)

If you want just aend me your OC and what not. 

@Bakugou is my Man!

Oh great and powerful BIMM.... the first chapter is finished.... Where should i place this topic now? 

44 minutes ago, Kujamih said:

?

Wanna join in? Next chapter im adding cloud shroud and windy breeze.

( @CloudMistDragon, @Windy Breeze)

If you want just aend me your OC and what not. 

@Bakugou is my Man!

Oh great and powerful BIMM.... the first chapter is finished.... Where should i place this topic now? 

When are you starting that chapter?

Aaaaaaand... how does the dynamic work? As in, we give the ref and you do all the story telling? Or we suggest/help with the introductory part for our OC (be it merely text or maybe even sketches?)?

Because I really would love to join.

I love crossovers and multiverses (the ongoing projects I have work with a multiverse of my own, and this could fit perfectly to fill a gap for a character).

• Brohoof 1

Yup.....i make a plot you add stuff to it change and what not... And if theres already a sketch that was made and you didn't like it.... We can change it and just blame it on a suddeng change in the yime rift.... For example samurai equine didn't like the armor... So i somewhat somehow changed it...

Theres a line that emerald wantwd to change so i juat blamed the time rift and switched the line.... So yeah i just blame the time rift and what not for a sidden change ....XD

And your character joining depends on the situation XD like wolf tracks was suddem join... While cloudshroud will be on the next chapter aswell as windy breeze....

Yup.....i make a plot you add stuff to it change and what not... And if theres already a sketch that was made and you didn't like it.... We can change it and just blame it on a suddeng change in the yime rift.... For example samurai equine didn't like the armor... So i somewhat somehow changed it...

Theres a line that emerald wantwd to change so i juat blamed the time rift and switched the line.... So yeah i just blame the time rift and what not for a sidden change ....XD

And your character joining depends on the situation XD like wolf tracks was suddem join... While cloudshroud will be on the next chapter aswell as windy breeze....

• Brohoof 1

5 hours ago, Kujamih said:

The same explanatiin twice... deja vu :mlp_icwudt:

• Brohoof 1