Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

g3/core 7 Favorite G3 Character(s)/Toys?

bubbleteapony

Thought it'd be fun to start a discussion about the g3 characters. When I was a kid, Minty was my absolute favorite character in the animated episodes/movies, but my favorite toy was Starcatcher. I think I would've liked my toy Mintys better if they'd had the coloration of the animated version, with the pretty teal coat and pink+white mane instead of the light green body+white mane my toys had. I also much preferred the animated version of Sweetberry to her toy.

What's your favorite G3 pony, and do you also like their toy/animated version?

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

Star Catcher was my all time favorite as a child, and still ranks highly among the G3s for me. I always thought she was so majestic with her giant sparkly fabric wings and 3D face markings. I love her ethereal presence in the cartoons, as well.

6 hours ago, Mrs. Prospector said:

Star Catcher was my all time favorite as a child, and still ranks highly among the G3s for me. I always thought she was so majestic with her giant sparkly fabric wings and 3D face markings. I love her ethereal presence in the cartoons, as well.

same here! I was always glad I got her toy with the shiny wings instead of the little plastic ones in her later g3 models

• Brohoof 1

• 4 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Grtxkkyz said:

I can't stand goddamn bronies all of you are aberrations!!!!

You forgot to throw in a few homophobic slurs

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I never actually had it but as a kid I desperately wanted the Scootaloo RC...car? Scooter? I can't remember which it was, but I like it a lot! It was advertised in this cutesy magazine I read and I never got to have her:ButtercupLaugh:

I really loved Pinkie Pie, as I used to be obsessed with pink... Those were dark times.

However, now I really love Minty and Puzzlemint. Wish we got to see more of Puzzle or maybe even a revamp of her in FiM. Maybe I'll make redesigns of some old G3 ponies sometime.

• Brohoof 1

On 2021-03-14 at 9:00 PM, ToastedScone said:

I never actually had it but as a kid I desperately wanted the Scootaloo RC...car? Scooter? I can't remember which it was, but I like it a lot! It was advertised in this cutesy magazine I read and I never got to have her:ButtercupLaugh:

oh i totally had that! only not with scootaloo but with a purple/blue pony?

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...