Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

A New Jester in the Court

Sauerkrauts

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

rainbow-dash

How did you find MLP Forums?

Via Google, as I am sure many others did!

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

I originally found MLP through my interest in various wacky fanfics that I stumbled upon, making me fall in love with the characters even when I hadn't seen their show versions. Eventually it of course escalated into me actually giving the show itself a chance after some recommendations and the rest is history haha!

~Heyo

I'm Sauerkrauts, or just (insert a funny nickname that you made up here) for short! New to the community but not really all that new to the show itself as I make my sluggish return to it, and I would love to make some new friends here once I get a hang of things!

As far as interests go within the fandom, fanfiction inspires me a lot in general as a both freedom to add my own stories, style and vision to something I love but also as a challenge to portray the source material with knowledge and respect! Overall writing and developing my own quirky style is very important to me and I really like some more interactive stuff as well such as running RPs, which is currently one of my reasons for joining up!

Other than that, I am a peaceful person from a horse raising family who loves video games, visual art, obscure music, lots of sports, boolin' and friendos. Currently serving in the army so my own outdoor hobbies are kinda on pause... but I still love to talk about all sorts of interests regardless!

So see y'all on the forums I guess, and I must apologize in advance if I make some eyesore mistakes here and there as English isn't my first language:D

• Brohoof 5

Hey Sauerkrauts, welcome to the forum!

I'm Kadae! I really love tea and Octavia. I love reading fanfics! If you ever have any to share I'd really love to read them! :pinkie:

I hope to see your posts around and that your stay here is a wonderful one!

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/23/2020 at 9:14 PM, SomeponySparkle said:

Glad to have you aboard, Soldier! 

What kind of "obscure music" do you like? 

Oh my dearest apologies for not seeing this! ^^'

As a complete music junkie I pretty much listen to everything from point A to point Z but my specialty reigns in hipstering around with more underground stuff, usually ranging from borderline violent techno to extreme metal! Thanks for asking though!